This thread is privately moderated by Hostage-46, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 17, 2007, 12:10 AM
Hit my smoke....
Discussion

Working for the man...

I've been on 5 cites the last two weeks with heavy travel for work. That redeye from SFO on Thursday was particularly exhausting

I ordered a new TV from Costco, it showed up and I just had to install that sucker. It's a 47" LCD, and is something else connected to the Fios box. Well, I had to watch it a bit during the horrible weather on Saturday.

Sunday we flew our annual Pro-AM. I'm proud to say me and my Pro won!

I did get the shop cleaned up a bit, I'll be joining the cores, cutting out the spar slots this week. I broke out the cores and I have to say ... that is one BIG wing!

Goal for this week is to get the cores joined, spar section cut be Friday. This weekend will be joiner boxes.

Plan of being off between Xmas and new years so things ought to get rolling.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply