post your night flyer pics here - Page 46 - RC Groups
Thread Tools
Sep 17, 2010, 04:39 PM
Sic Semper Tyrannis
Yeah - they are really bright - and drawing alot of attention down here.
A police officer rolled up and started laughing when he saw what it was we were doing.
He said the second precinct (oceanfront Virginia Beach) had gotten 4 UFO calls...

Too fun! I'm already thinking about my next setup.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Sep 17, 2010, 05:46 PM
Rocket Programmer
jasmine2501's Avatar
I would think people in Virginia Beach would be used to things in the sky?
Sep 17, 2010, 10:31 PM
Home of "Golf Cart Flying"
pecanpatch's Avatar

Pecan Patch 911 night fly


Pecan Patch 911 night fly
Sep 17, 2010, 11:25 PM
Taking care of business
Ho-Jazz's Avatar
Nice Pics Pecan!! I see my geo-bat in there...somewhere...
Sep 17, 2010, 11:34 PM
Taking care of business
Ho-Jazz's Avatar
A few pics from a couple weeks ago...Im really digging the hand launch to hand catch in the same pic...
Sep 17, 2010, 11:42 PM
Home of "Golf Cart Flying"
pecanpatch's Avatar
Lloyd is really leaning into that first pic,,,

the 2nd pic is the night fly Geobat firing off its 2 roman candles...
that was bad a$$ fun!

I still cant believe you run me off in the briars during the 4 wheeler night flyin...


Its all good
Sep 17, 2010, 11:52 PM
Master of the Touch and Tumble
RadioActive's Avatar
Bring'um down to Hodges and light up the field.
Sep 18, 2010, 12:08 AM
Home of "Golf Cart Flying"
pecanpatch's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioActive
Bring'um down to Hodges and light up the field.
I'll be there
Sep 18, 2010, 04:25 AM
Suspended Account
Bilbobaker's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by craab
Yeah - they are really bright - and drawing alot of attention down here.
A police officer rolled up and started laughing when he saw what it was we were doing.
He said the second precinct (oceanfront Virginia Beach) had gotten 4 UFO calls...

Too fun! I'm already thinking about my next setup.
A flying wing puts on a spectacular show and is pretty easy to track with these cool lights.

Just need to prop it for some noise reduction and all is good.
Keep us posted of the cool pictures and stories.
Sep 20, 2010, 12:46 PM
Registered User
monsterjoe's Avatar
Hi everyone, this zagi is my new cool way to flight in the night:

Killer in the night (1 min 59 sec)
Sep 20, 2010, 11:18 PM
Taking care of business
Ho-Jazz's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by pecanpatch
Lloyd is really leaning into that first pic,,,

the 2nd pic is the night fly Geobat firing off its 2 roman candles...
that was bad a$$ fun!

I still cant believe you run me off in the briars during the 4 wheeler night flyin...


Its all good
Yeah my bad about the briars man...But it was fun to laugh about later!!
Sep 21, 2010, 08:50 AM
Registered User
bigmoebbq's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by pecanpatch
I'll be there
Ill be at Hodges Friday and Saturday. Come by and say hello. Ill be the one with the Funcub with about 400 leds..
Sep 22, 2010, 08:29 PM
Fly it or get rid of it
JRAllen's Avatar
My first night plane...... LOVE IT
Sep 23, 2010, 12:01 AM
Taking care of business
Ho-Jazz's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmoebbq
Ill be at Hodges Friday and Saturday. Come by and say hello. Ill be the one with the Funcub with about 400 leds..
Big Moe, Find Pecan and Yall will have a good time for sure!! Slap him on the back of the neck for a free bud lite...
Sep 26, 2010, 06:14 AM
Registered User
FlyLT's Avatar
Here is mine Swift2 night flyer:
Swift 2 Night Flyer (0 min 33 sec)


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Post your night bats pics here! EdBall Flies! Electric Plane Talk 11 May 28, 2004 01:07 PM
Post your Viper Twin Pics Here! Zagi-Extreme Foamies (Kits) 3 Mar 30, 2003 10:04 PM
Post Your Zagi 400X Pics Here HavingFun2002 Foamies (Kits) 63 Feb 02, 2003 02:21 AM
Post your Aeroflakes meet pics here Jgardner Scratchbuilt Indoor and Micro Models 38 Jan 24, 2003 04:44 PM
Post your fun fly pics here. Paul Susbauer 3D / Fun Fly Fuel Planes 8 Jan 23, 2003 04:11 AM