Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by rc808, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 07, 2007, 12:21 AM
Find More Posts by rc808
Discussion

Close Call

I had a lipo burst into flames tonight. I was lucky there wasn't more damage. It happened in between my computer, monitor, and external hard drive. I make websites for a living so theres a good 5 years of work. It was a Thunderpower 2 cell and a GWS charger c3-lp. It plugs into the wall and charges both 2 and 3 cells. Both are just a few months old and used maybe twice a week. Anyhow, i plugged a 2 cell into the 3 cell adapter, doh! I've always been really careful with this, just not careful enough. Only 1 adapter at a time from now on. I threw half a cup of coffee at it. Just had time to burn my desk a little. Just a reminder, don't be dumb like me.
to remove ads between posts