Dec 06, 2007, 02:35 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Help me help a friend please:)

This summer I went to our local AMA club and ended up meeting a young guy right from the small town I live in! Of course!

Anyway, he is willing to help me get things right for my heli and give me some pointers on how to fly. This kid can REALLY fly too!

All of this effort is going into it being used for AP!

I wanted to repay him in some way, and found out he entered contest for video with the highest number of votes.

So, if you are on youtube, it would be GREAT if you could take the time to look at the video and decide for yourself if he deserves a vote. Trust me, you won't be disappointed by the video!

Trex 450se indoors (4 min 11 sec)

Thanks all!!
to remove ads between posts
Dec 06, 2007, 03:06 PM
Wow! That's flying? To me, or if it were me it would be called crashing. Holy cow! He is good! How do you find this video in Youtube to vote?
Dec 06, 2007, 03:16 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Wow! That's flying? To me, or if it were me it would be called crashing. Holy cow! He is good! How do you find this video in Youtube to vote?
Yeah, he's pretty amazing! I thought some would be like "so why is this in the AP area?" He's helping learn to fly for AP, and I know you guys better than the other forums

anyway, I think if you push the menu button, you can copy and paste the url. I did that for the thread,but it actually displayed the video! LOL
Dec 06, 2007, 03:23 PM
Back in black............
all you have to do is click the crap out of the video on this page really fast after 4 times it will open a new window with you tube site. Then it is easy as pie.

Mike
Dec 07, 2007, 12:04 AM
SlowStick Test Pilot
AP might be a little mondane after that
Dec 07, 2007, 09:15 AM
Outstanding flying! You didn't say if he was flying his chopper or yours..............

Quick Reply