Lumenier RB2205C-12 2400KV SKITZO Ceramic Bearing Motor
Thread Tools
Old Nov 19, 2007, 11:42 AM
lutach is offline
Find More Posts by lutach
Registered User
lutach's Avatar
Discussion

I'm her biggest fan!!Video of my daughter with Autism!!!


Hi all,

This is a video of my 6yrs old daughter with Autism:
My beautiful girl singing with Rod Stewart and Sean Kingston (5 min 28 sec)


I saw a news in Yahoo saying the the US has spent $1.9 trillion on the war so far and there are a few things going without notice in the USA and Autism is one of them. In the US 1 out of 150 kids are diagnosed with Autism. A lot of people are blaming a preservative found in some vaccines called Thimerosal. Here is a news I found: http://www.ksfy.com/news/local/11137101.html

Please watch my daughter's video. I want to get a lot of views and maybe some more media attention in hope to find a solution for Autism.

Best regards,

Luciano.
Last edited by lutach; Nov 20, 2007 at 11:08 AM.
Old Nov 20, 2007, 11:11 AM
lutach is offline
Find More Posts by lutach
Registered User
lutach's Avatar
If anyone has a family member or friends, please have them look at the video.

Regards.
Old Nov 20, 2007, 01:45 PM
Punkie is offline
Find More Posts by Punkie
Love & a Molotov cocktail
Punkie's Avatar
Ain't she having a great time.
What does the future hold for her care wise? I know that in the UK when a child with Autism grows and if they are too difficult to be cared for at home there are various options available including respite care or full time homes.
A neighbour of mine in the marina has an autistic son in his 20s who comes to stay some weekends from his care home, I say hello when they come into the pub for dinner.
As for your country's spending priorities, it would appear from some who post on this forum that your child's problem is not theirs to pay for, unless there is a profit in it, or you go around with a begging bowl , but can also show that you are working every hour you can to pay for all the research yourself, in which case you don't need their money.
Worries about immunizations being a cause of Autism made a large number of UK parents stop immunizing their children, but it seems now that the study that showed a connection was flawed.
Old Nov 20, 2007, 03:53 PM
lutach is offline
Find More Posts by lutach
Registered User
lutach's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punkie
Ain't she having a great time.
What does the future hold for her care wise? I know that in the UK when a child with Autism grows and if they are too difficult to be cared for at home there are various options available including respite care or full time homes.
A neighbour of mine in the marina has an autistic son in his 20s who comes to stay some weekends from his care home, I say hello when they come into the pub for dinner.
As for your country's spending priorities, it would appear from some who post on this forum that your child's problem is not theirs to pay for, unless there is a profit in it, or you go around with a begging bowl , but can also show that you are working every hour you can to pay for all the research yourself, in which case you don't need their money.
Worries about immunizations being a cause of Autism made a large number of UK parents stop immunizing their children, but it seems now that the study that showed a connection was flawed.
The US number one priority right now seems to be elsewhere. I'll care for my daughter until she is capable of taking care for herself, but even then I'll be keeping a close eye. A few people are blaming Thimerosal, which is a preservative used in many vaccines and contain an amount of mercury that for some child might be too much. A few States have banned it. One person said the following in another forum, "I know where your coming from with the doctor mistake my eldest cousin and his wife are still tied up in court along with MANY other families, of all the children born in the 6 month period at the same hospital around the time when their son was born 211 out of 317 children were diagnosed with autism later on, all of these kids are 8 now and they have proved 90% of the kids cases are directly related to a shot that the hospital was giving to the pregnant women during that six months and guess what the 106 children who didn't turn out to have autism, well their moms choose not to receive that shot, but everyone who got the shot, their kid has autism. Crazy huh?". Please let me know where I can attain information the the study made in the UK?

Regards.
Old Nov 20, 2007, 05:56 PM
badaltitude is offline
Find More Posts by badaltitude
Suspended Account
badaltitude's Avatar
While the connection between mercury poisoning and autism has not been proven conclusively the bush regime realized that the evidence was beginning to mount...and 'innoculated' their pharmaceutical contributors from ever having to bear responsibility for poisoning children-

http://www.whale.to/a/merc.html

And he also is fighting the attempts by Americans to ban the unnecessary use of mercury (the second most poisonous metal known to man) in innoculations.

http://infowars.com/articles/science...ercury_ban.htm
Old Nov 20, 2007, 06:27 PM
AustinTatious is offline
Find More Posts by AustinTatious
AustinTatious
AustinTatious's Avatar
My GF works with Autistic children and we have talked about this quite a bit.

What I don't get is that the Mercury is used as a preservative, it stand to reason that the mercury could NOT be used and the repercussion would simply be an increased cost in the inoculations.

I would think it would be very worthwhile to pay an increases cost to avoid the possibility.


Also, there IS a genetic disposition to the condition. The mercury is likely only a "catalyst " so to speak.

Again as other have said, our government is more concerned with taking away personal rights and wasting money playing with war toys.
Old Nov 20, 2007, 07:40 PM
lutach is offline
Find More Posts by lutach
Registered User
lutach's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by badaltitude
While the connection between mercury poisoning and autism has not been proven conclusively the bush regime realized that the evidence was beginning to mount...and 'innoculated' their pharmaceutical contributors from ever having to bear responsibility for poisoning children-

http://www.whale.to/a/merc.html

And he also is fighting the attempts by Americans to ban the unnecessary use of mercury (the second most poisonous metal known to man) in innoculations.

http://infowars.com/articles/science...ercury_ban.htm
Thank you for sharing the info.
Old Nov 20, 2007, 07:44 PM
lutach is offline
Find More Posts by lutach
Registered User
lutach's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinTatious
My GF works with Autistic children and we have talked about this quite a bit.

What I don't get is that the Mercury is used as a preservative, it stand to reason that the mercury could NOT be used and the repercussion would simply be an increased cost in the inoculations.

I would think it would be very worthwhile to pay an increases cost to avoid the possibility.


Also, there IS a genetic disposition to the condition. The mercury is likely only a "catalyst " so to speak.

Again as other have said, our government is more concerned with taking away personal rights and wasting money playing with war toys.
I was born in Brasil and when I tell my family, friends and clients about Autism, They have no clue what it is. I know a few people that went back to Brasil and they actually had to move from their cities to Rio De Janeiro, because it is the only place that had some input regarding Autism and they now have a nice facility that helps with the situation. The thing that bothers me the most is that all the patients at the facility used to live here in the USA.
Old Apr 02, 2008, 03:23 PM
lutach is offline
Find More Posts by lutach
Registered User
lutach's Avatar

My daughter in CNN


Here is my princess in CNN's website:

http://www.cnn.com/2008/HEALTH/condi...rts/index.html

Here video again:

My beautiful girl singing with Rod Stewart and Sean Kingston (5 min 28 sec)


Awesome info from great folks here:

http://www.rc-monster.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8651
Old Apr 03, 2008, 09:19 AM
metalbuggy is online now
Find More Posts by metalbuggy
"Cracking Toast Grommit!"
metalbuggy's Avatar
The zest, and joy of life shines bright in her.
I hope she has every happiness in her life.
All the best, wished for her, from me.
Thanks for sharing lutach.
Old Apr 03, 2008, 09:20 AM
lutach is offline
Find More Posts by lutach
Registered User
lutach's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalbuggy
The zest, and joy of life shines bright in her.
I hope she has every happiness in her life.
All the best, wished for her, from me.
Thanks for sharing lutach.
Thank you.
Last edited by lutach; Apr 03, 2008 at 07:47 PM.


Thread Tools