Thread Tools
Apr 10, 2010, 12:18 PM
Registered User
just pick up Micro SSX Biplane this is going to be fun !!
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
May 14, 2010, 02:17 PM
DFC~ We Do Flyin' Right
Vapor Trails's Avatar
James,

Thanks again for such a great product and product support!
I was curious if you or any of your customers are using the AR6300 receiver?
I am currently using an AR6110 and 6 gram servos. Do you think it will make a tremendous difference switching to the AR6300 and 4 gram servos? I assume it would be beneficial to the bipe's flight characteristics but wanted to run it by you before I invest $$ in the receiver and servos.

Many thanks,
BB
May 15, 2010, 04:35 PM
jkarpy's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsbauman
James,

Thanks again for such a great product and product support!
I was curious if you or any of your customers are using the AR6300 receiver?
I am currently using an AR6110 and 6 gram servos. Do you think it will make a tremendous difference switching to the AR6300 and 4 gram servos? I assume it would be beneficial to the bipe's flight characteristics but wanted to run it by you before I invest $$ in the receiver and servos.

Many thanks,
BB
I would not bother unless you are setting-up for indoor flying.

James
May 16, 2010, 02:04 PM
DFC~ We Do Flyin' Right
Vapor Trails's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkarpy
I would not bother unless you are setting-up for indoor flying.

James
Thanks; Ive been flying this plane for a few months and is definitely a keeper and I just want to make sure I am getting everything out of it!

I appreciate the guidance.

Bradley B.
Jun 23, 2010, 06:41 AM
Suspended Account
Just picked up my first milleniumrc product. A Micro SSX Bipe. Plan on starting it tonight, and was wondering if there are any changes to the build that are different from the included instructions?

Thanks,

Chuck
Jul 04, 2010, 01:26 PM
jkarpy's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoFlyZone
Just picked up my first milleniumrc product. A Micro SSX Bipe. Plan on starting it tonight, and was wondering if there are any changes to the build that are different from the included instructions?

Thanks,

Chuck
Not at this time,

James
Jul 04, 2010, 01:27 PM
jkarpy's Avatar

Sale


We are clearing out some of our show season stock.

http://flyerc.com/SPECIALS.html

James
Jun 10, 2011, 03:10 PM
Why Yes I Fly!
schroeder4's Avatar
Is anyone still lokking at this thread
Jun 10, 2011, 03:28 PM
jkarpy's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by schroeder4
Is anyone still lokking at this thread
I am still selling this plane, so the answer is yes.
Jun 10, 2011, 05:25 PM
It's gone...
_OZ_'s Avatar
I'm looking too.
Jun 12, 2011, 09:13 AM
Why Yes I Fly!
schroeder4's Avatar
That's good because I got this plane 2 years ago built it, but never finished it. I decided recently that I should finish the biplane for I think it will be very fun to fly. All I have left to do is install the reciever, motor, control horns, pushrods, and the wheels. Once I have that done It wil be ready to fly. Soon I will have a video of it posted too.
Last edited by schroeder4; Jun 12, 2011 at 09:18 AM.
Jun 12, 2011, 09:30 AM
It's gone...
_OZ_'s Avatar
Looks really good!
Jun 12, 2011, 10:14 AM
Why Yes I Fly!
schroeder4's Avatar
Thank you. I am getting really excited to fly it and I'm also excited to make a video about it. During the video I am going to have Hell's angels music playing from the 1932 movie (directed by Howard Hughes).
Jun 13, 2011, 05:08 PM
jkarpy's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by schroeder4
That's good because I got this plane 2 years ago built it, but never finished it. I decided recently that I should finish the biplane for I think it will be very fun to fly. All I have left to do is install the reciever, motor, control horns, pushrods, and the wheels. Once I have that done It wil be ready to fly. Soon I will have a video of it posted too.
Nice work!
Jul 02, 2011, 10:29 PM
Why Yes I Fly!
schroeder4's Avatar
One of my first flights of my SSX Biplane. I really like it and tweaked it some to. I designed it so the top aileron was the only one that opperated. I did not install the bottom servo.

There is a video of it below

Flying the SSX Biplane (2 min 0 sec)


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion micro ultrix biplane widgeteer Scratchbuilt Indoor and Micro Models 14 Jan 22, 2006 09:28 PM
Hobbico FlyZone Micro Ultrix Biplane EP RTF Dave Lauck Product Announcements 0 Jun 27, 2005 01:57 PM
Rave Micro profile biplane keven64 Foamies (Kits) 14 Feb 16, 2005 02:41 AM
Micro Ultimate Biplane video. WOW!!! Zero Six Sierra Parkflyers 3 Nov 06, 2002 04:33 PM