Jul 06, 2011, 09:05 AM
Why Yes I Fly!

What a lovely day to fly the Biplane

Yesterday the clouds were simply beautiful so we decided to fly.
Last edited by schroeder4; Jul 06, 2011 at 09:15 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 06, 2011, 09:18 AM
Thread OP
[QUOTE=schroeder4;18659492]One of my first flights of my SSX Biplane. I really like it and tweaked it some to. I designed it so the top aileron was the only one that opperated. I did not install the bottom servo.

There is a video of it below

Nice video!
Jul 06, 2011, 10:13 AM
Why Yes I Fly!
thank you
Feb 11, 2012, 10:29 AM
Right Rudder
Our good Friend Mo came to visit us at our RC flying are that we all affectionately call it EDWARDS because of it's vast open smooth concrete runway are which is actually a High School Concrete Band practice area here in East Orlando, Florida and here is Mo showing off his wonderful model and flying skills.

By the way, I do not know if he still does but, Mo in the past has been known to buddy up with James Karpy in several projects that you all have been enjoying in the past years. Mo is such a nice guy and very skilled RC Pilot.

Here is the pic:

Feb 11, 2012, 11:04 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by PittSpecial
Our good Friend Mo came to visit us at our RC flying are that we all affectionately call it EDWARDS because of it's vast open smooth concrete runway are which is actually a High School Concrete Band practice area here in East Orlando, Florida and here is Mo showing off his wonderful model and flying skills.

By the way, I do not know if he still does but, Mo in the past has been known to buddy up with James Karpy in several projects that you all have been enjoying in the past years. Mo is such a nice guy and very skilled RC Pilot.

Here is the pic:

Oh ya, Mo and I still work on projects together.
Mar 27, 2014, 11:29 PM

My build is entering the final stages

All assemblies are finished except covering wings and ailerons and final assembly. Transparent red with iron crosses
Mar 28, 2014, 05:44 PM

try for a pic

well we will try this uploader.
Mar 30, 2014, 05:02 PM

all but some glue

Well its final assembly time my first kit build wasn't too bad.
Mar 30, 2014, 05:04 PM

is anybody on this tread?

I feel so very alone! Lol
Mar 31, 2014, 11:11 PM

well last post

Well nobody here and its time to go fly . So i'll leave one last post with the completed pics.
Mar 31, 2014, 11:29 PM
Flirtin With Disaster !!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomintexas817
Well nobody here and its time to go fly . So i'll leave one last post with the completed pics.
looks good! stillflying mine after 5 years.

D.B.
Mar 31, 2014, 11:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by D.B. Hooper
looks good! stillflying mine after 5 years.

D.B.
Thanks my first kit build so I wasn`t sure.
Man 5 years these thing must rock and you must fly better than me. Nice to know someone is still paying a little attention to this thread.

Quick Reply