Suspended Account
Thread OP
Discussion

Mod - topic can be deleted -

Issue resolved ...

Best regards,

Sander Sassen
http://www.hardwareanalysis.com
Last edited by ssassen; Nov 12, 2007 at 11:51 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 12, 2007, 09:34 AM
blah
Last edited by Mark Harris; Nov 12, 2007 at 11:54 AM.
Nov 12, 2007, 09:44 AM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
Issue resolved ...

Best regards,

Sander Sassen
Last edited by ssassen; Nov 12, 2007 at 11:51 AM.
Nov 12, 2007, 09:49 AM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
Issue resolved ...

Best regards,

Sander Sassen
Last edited by ssassen; Nov 12, 2007 at 11:52 AM.
Nov 12, 2007, 09:52 AM
blah
Last edited by Mark Harris; Nov 12, 2007 at 11:54 AM.
Nov 12, 2007, 09:55 AM
This makes me a little nervous. I ordered a full Dragon OSD from IF last week and still haven't heard anything from them about my order. (This is normal from most companies) Also looks like MH was a little confused about the order being from IF, he said that it wasn't. Mark and Thomas have always been stand up guys in this forum, and have many friends here. So I'm sure things will be worked out correctly.
Nov 12, 2007, 10:00 AM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
Issue resolved ...

Best regards,

Sander Sassen
Last edited by ssassen; Nov 12, 2007 at 11:52 AM.
Nov 12, 2007, 10:06 AM
Domoson,
The original order was not from IF, just the GPS afterwards when i attempted to help Sander out. In regards to your order, the shopping cart would have alerted you to it being out of stock and i also updated your order today about 6 hours ago alerting you to the ETA of the dragons I would have updated sooner, i thought i had but must have missed it when going down the list of backorders.
Last edited by Mark Harris; Nov 12, 2007 at 11:55 AM.
Nov 12, 2007, 10:15 AM
meh
Last edited by Mark Harris; Nov 12, 2007 at 08:32 PM.
Nov 12, 2007, 10:17 AM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
Issue resolved ...

Best regards,

Sander Sassen
Last edited by ssassen; Nov 12, 2007 at 11:53 AM.
Nov 12, 2007, 10:33 AM
I think I'd have the postal service by the throat at this point if I was either party.....
Nov 12, 2007, 10:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Harris

I don't have access to Thomas' paypal account.. how can i do ANYTHING about what you ask? Like i say.. it's like coming to me asking for a refund from range video. I have customers from there come to me with a faulty USB or whatever and i still ship them a new one,
hey mark, which customers are asking you refund (in PM please)

By the way, they have the correct idea, because you are the defective merchandise producer.

Thomas and I always working hard to support the customers who are disappointed with the quality of OSD supplied by you. I do first level support, and Thomas always does second level support. Eventually we succeed to make everyone happy. What exact customer are you referring to who bought OSD from Rangevideo and asked you for a refund? When did it happen? It is very important to me.

Vova
Rangevideo
Nov 12, 2007, 10:36 AM
Sorry vova, i was just using that as an example! Nobody has ask for a refund at all!
Nov 12, 2007, 11:24 AM
delt with
Last edited by thomasscherrer; Nov 12, 2007 at 11:29 AM.
Nov 12, 2007, 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Domoson
This makes me a little nervous. I ordered a full Dragon OSD from IF last week and still haven't heard anything from them about my order. (This is normal from most companies)
I bought one of the first Dragon OSD's from Intelligent Flight, and paid by Paypal also. Shipping from down under takes longer than we are used to here in the US, but it got here in a very reasonable amount of time ( About 2 weeks ). Intelligent Flight has a very good reputation, they are mostly volunteer / hobbiest and are bring products to us that normal for profit companies would charge a LOT of money for.

Look at the Dragon OSD, it has GPS, autopilot, altitude hold, logging, and OSD all for just over 300 dollars. A system like this from U-Nav costs well over 1000 dollars, and the U-Nav downright primitive and outdated compared to the Dragon OSD. Intelligent has even open sourced the code for the Dragon, something that no for profit company does, just so that we can experiment and improve this device to meet our needs better. Its a shame to see Intelligent Flight dragged into this, this group has given countless hours of thier free time to benefit everyone in our hobby. We should all support them.

JettPilot

Quick Reply