Lumenier RB2205C-12 2400KV SKITZO Ceramic Bearing Motor
Thread Tools
Old Oct 28, 2007, 09:45 AM
Domoson is offline
Find More Posts by Domoson
Registered User
Discussion

Cheap FPV Car for Kids


http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...#prod_prodinfo
Saw this in the ToysRus ad and had a laugh...Little cheap FPV car with night vision. FPV going main stream.

This one is even nicer!
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...ductId=2339043
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 28, 2007, 11:36 AM
fmkit is online now
Find More Posts by fmkit
fast
fmkit's Avatar
I bought it off ebay for $25 it was wasted money. The toy is barely usable, it is not proportional RC, B/W low res. camera, worthless LCD, no audio 70ft fixed channel video link.When car in motion video breaks so you have to stop to get idea where you headed
Old Oct 28, 2007, 05:04 PM
PeteSchug is offline
Find More Posts by PeteSchug
Registered User
PeteSchug's Avatar
Oh well,

Maybe next year they'll get it right.

Pete
Old Dec 28, 2007, 10:36 AM
damian123 is offline
Find More Posts by damian123
UNREGISTERED USER :)
lol I have seen this in costco. Its a toy what did you expect.. It says its for age 8-10 EvenI'm to old for that!
Old Dec 28, 2007, 11:32 AM
JMSTECH is offline
Find More Posts by JMSTECH
Registered User
JMSTECH's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by fmkit
I bought it off ebay for $25 it was wasted money. The toy is barely usable, it is not proportional RC, B/W low res. camera, worthless LCD, no audio 70ft fixed channel video link.When car in motion video breaks so you have to stop to get idea where you headed
Awwwwww.... hey FMKIT, I guess you got $25 worth of FPV car So you didn't loose totally Maybe time to dissect the car for usable parts for other things
Old Dec 28, 2007, 11:37 AM
damian123 is offline
Find More Posts by damian123
UNREGISTERED USER :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMSTECH
Awwwwww.... hey FMKIT, I guess you got $25 worth of FPV car So you didn't loose totally Maybe time to dissect the car for usable parts for other things

lol You could use the car for regular fpv gear.. Also You should convert the car either to 72mhz or 27, but not the toy 27 thought..
Old Dec 28, 2007, 01:49 PM
fmkit is online now
Find More Posts by fmkit
fast
fmkit's Avatar
With its low clearance and no suspention the car can ride only on smooth floor or carpet.
Thanks to the toy I had new look at my Losi and Kyosho trucks. Whole new world when camera sits on oil shocks and you fast enough to chase cats and dogs
Old Dec 28, 2007, 02:58 PM
damian123 is offline
Find More Posts by damian123
UNREGISTERED USER :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by fmkit
With its low clearance and no suspention the car can ride only on smooth floor or carpet.
Thanks to the toy I had new look at my Losi and Kyosho trucks. Whole new world when camera sits on oil shocks and you fast enough to chase cats and dogs

Yup probably is a ne world I could imagine since I had a camera on a car with no shocks.. it sucked, but the thing was fast. Anyway You do apreciated the things you have when you see that you could have been using something worse!

damian
Old Dec 28, 2007, 06:13 PM
Mark Harris is offline
Find More Posts by Mark Harris
Registered User
Mark Harris's Avatar
Do post video of your losi (LST, Muggy, 8ight, or mini?) and Kyosho onboard


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion cheap rc car for 7yr old boy femur Car Talk 8 Dec 26, 2007 12:05 PM
Idea cheap electronic idea for micro rc car conversion DIY Electronics 1 Mar 07, 2005 06:03 PM
Tamiya electric car for sale very cheap almost a gift savke Cars - Cars and Parts (FS/W) 6 Oct 15, 2003 09:13 AM
Rechargable batteries for kids toys Mr. Wiz Electric Plane Talk 9 Nov 20, 2001 07:04 PM
great science project for kids. logan5 Life, The Universe, and Politics 1 Oct 25, 2001 11:26 PM