Dec 08, 2002, 06:09 PM
Thread OP
Yippee!

Saga of CLAWS Helping Hand Continues

I decided to split this off from my main CLAWS Stinger thread since the stuff this thing is doing really doesn't relate to the plane.

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...threadid=75924

Bringing you up to date..... We had kicked it out after the nail polish incident.... This morning when I went to the barn it wasn't there nor could I find it anywares. I figured it had snuck away. As I was heading back into the house, I noticed one of our windows was slightly ajar and got quite concerned so I reviewed our security tapes from the night before and found this digital photo first.
Dec 08, 2002, 06:15 PM
Thread OP
A few minutes later I got this shot of it actually breaking into the house after it tried the front door.....I don't have a way to upload video of the entire crime...Maybe Fred could advise me if I can press charges or not....
Dec 08, 2002, 06:21 PM
Thread OP
The thing is actually hanging off the crowbar in the above video shot!!! Well, we did a search of the house from top to bottom with no luck.. It must have gotten into the ducting. Finally my wife found it in the kitchen stealing cookies!!! I knew those coconut mackerins are great tasting so that Thing better have saved me some!!!
Dec 08, 2002, 06:26 PM
Thread OP
Since banashment didn't work and I was getting "AAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW dad, it's just hungry!!" from the family. (This thing has a digestive track??? Does it have teath??? Does it use the bathroom????!) I told my wife SHE could punish it!! So she made it do the most dispicable job she could think of....
Dec 08, 2002, 06:30 PM
Thread OP
It actually got the bowl sparkely clean and ENJOYED the job 7 minutes after I had used the facility.
Dec 08, 2002, 09:43 PM
Thread OP
Since the thing did such a good job on the johnnyhouse she let it stay inside. I went out and flew for a while and got a little bit thirsty. This is what I walked into... They had dressed the Helping Hand up and I started to feel sorry for it.
Dec 08, 2002, 09:48 PM
Thread OP
How much punishment can any creature take?? (I'm still worried about it's gender, I go back to school/work tomorrow and don't want to leave it home alone with my wife if you know what I mean...)
Dec 08, 2002, 09:59 PM
Thread OP
I didn't want the old lady getting ideas about me doing such things so I got while the getting was good. Yep, I could imagine a 6'2' 250lb manly-man dressed like that doing housework!!! EUUUUUCH!!! OOOOUUUUGGGG!
(Not meaning that I'm bashing guys who like to do that kind of stuff dressed like that but it's not for this old boy!!!)
Back to todays adventures....When I came back in for dinner, the Helping Hand was cooking....And you know, It didn't even burn the food.
Dec 08, 2002, 11:02 PM
I hole jumped him!!!

I can't wait till they come out

I was intrigued and inspired by the plane... but it's *THE HAND* that has me really motivated now....

I just can't wait! I can't sleep at night! Please Don, PLEASE post a link or an address or something so I can be one of the first to order one of those helping hands. I think that at only $49.95 they are drastically under-charging for such a quality product.
In fact, if I can take the hand to bed with me, then I'll bet my wife will even pay for it! Imagine that! It would be the first thing in this hobby that I can thing of that she'd paid for!

The Hand, oh how I must have you. You are willing to do all those things around the house that I seem to refuse to do myself.
Oh, and I don't have any daughters...but there's always my wife...(and myself).

I would like to order about a half dozen hands immediately.
Dec 08, 2002, 11:11 PM
Thread OP
http://www.claws.com/

Lance,
Try that site and see if it is the correct one. Here's a REAL TIME shot of me right now!!! It's nice to have it do all the work, I'm a hunt and pecker type of typer....
Dec 08, 2002, 11:14 PM
Thread OP
What???!!! That shot looks like it was taken at our place when we lived in East Tennessee on Waldron Ridge!!! But I know it's here in West Tennessee....That twin of mine, sure is a joker.
Dec 08, 2002, 11:35 PM
I hole jumped him!!!

that website url didn't work

Don,
I tried the link you gave me to claws website, but something is wrong. Either you made a mistake or...two things come to mind:

#1 You gave me a wrong link or one with a typo or
#2 The link is right, but some animal activists or somthing have hacked the site because it has a bunch of animals and stuff on it.

Since I know you never make mistakes, I have to assume it's some hackerz that have overtaken the CLAWS site. I just hope that they get it back up soon so I can get some hands on the way. Lord knows I need a hand.

I'm am fortunate in that I'm pretty decent on the keyboard...which will leave the hand free to help me in other ways. I've got some wood and, uhh, hardware that could definitely use some attention. With the help of the hand I would really have a nice fleet and much more experience on the stick.

One thing is for sure...The Hand can do the job, right?

Last edited by Lance; Dec 08, 2002 at 11:37 PM.
Dec 09, 2002, 02:52 AM
DNA
DNA
Are you sure there wasn't a fifth of Tennessee moonshine in that box?

Anyway, thanks for showing us your farm, horse, dog, cow, manure pile, kitchen stove, and toilet bowl.

How 'bout a pic of the rest of the family, front of house, and especially
your 100's of models and your barn workshop.
Dec 09, 2002, 06:37 AM
Thread OP
DNA i wish the box had some of that peach moonshine that a certain East Tennessee city Police Capt. brings me at reenactments. I usually don't drink hard liquor but make an exception for that stuff. His shine servs dual purposes, we drink it and start fires with it.

Now ask yourself..If you were a member of my family, would you pose for a photo??? The front of the house? The CLAWS security company won't let me show that either but if you look close at the photos, I showed the front of my truck and the edge of the pool. Plus, I got shots of the front of both horses not just one. I plan to try some indoor-in flight shots since a member asked if the Stinger can fly indoors. I also planned to try it in the barn with a spotter of course. There should be some shots of the work area and the famous stall of dozens of planes.
Dec 09, 2002, 10:59 AM
DNA
DNA
I thought for sure you would have printed Ezone on the hand
with lipstick and pasted some cat ears on it, so it could enter the
contest just to knock that Lance guy out of the competition.

Quick Reply