Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Old Oct 24, 2007, 02:57 AM
Find More Posts by helifann
Discussion

X-Flight F-22 Raptor EDF or Pusher?

Ok i got to get my hands on one of these!!! I am stuck in the middle pusher or edf? I like the thought of edf and gonna purchase the motor fan deal from them if i go that route. And then i like the idea of a pusher w plenty of power and longer flights and retracts, any from those who have this model?
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 24, 2007, 11:55 AM
Find More Posts by RCParkflyer
I don't know of anyone who has bought the pusher version yet. Might be fun to try a vectored thrust pusher like the F-22 that Steve Shumate has created.

you can get details on the set-up Here
Old Oct 24, 2007, 01:23 PM
Find More Posts by helifann
Thats awesome!!! I think when the time comes comes i will decide,edf setups are so expensive w models that big.