New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by hillbille, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 20, 2007, 02:39 PM
Find More Posts by hillbille
Trader Rating: 152
AMA 884978/KK6NKY
For Sale

PNP STRYKER-C - Local Pick-up Only - $130

Title says it all - I have a STRYKER C PNP version NIB that I just don't have the need for as I already have one now - plus 14 other planes.

This is the PNP model - ready for your radio - receiver - battery. It has a E-Flite 25 amp ESC already installed as well as two three wire servos in the wings - and of course the brushless motor all new and never out of the original box.

Box is too large for me to ship - would be $30 or more so it really isn't worth it to me to try to ship. I live in Barstow, CA. halfway between LA and LV!

Will consider trades.

Thanks,

Hillbille
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 20, 2007, 02:43 PM
Find More Posts by tkoguy
Trader Rating: 141
R/C CRASHER
need photo
Old Oct 20, 2007, 04:26 PM
Find More Posts by hillbille
Trader Rating: 152
AMA 884978/KK6NKY
Gee - it's a PNP and NEW IN THE BOX - The Original box

Needs Radio - Receiver - Battery to Fly.

Here you go - pictures -
RCG Plus Member