New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 11, 2007, 09:38 AM
Find More Posts by rbehrends
Discussion

Extreme power systems & Royal Evo 12

Just received my 2.4ghz module and receivers from "Exteme Power Systems" I followed the instructions for installing it , but cannot get the system to work. My transmitter is indicating that there is NO RF. I am hoping someone else is using this system in his "EVO" .
I also have no way to contact "EXtreme Power systems" except by e-mail, and so far no response. Does someone have a phone # where they can be reached. I am feeling a bit uneasey about this purchase now.

Regards,
Richard
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 11, 2007, 10:01 AM
Find More Posts by ChuckA
No RF message with the XPS module is normal. Mine works just fine.

Glad I am not paying a higher price for my XPS to pay the enormous overhead cost of staffing a full time phone answerer.
Old Oct 11, 2007, 10:18 AM
Ok, I must be doing something wrong in the "Binding " process. I think I am following the instructions but as soon as I release the button in the RX. I am back to the orange light. What am I doing wrong?
Richard
Old Oct 11, 2007, 01:54 PM
Problem solved , hurrah
Old Oct 11, 2007, 06:41 PM
Lou
Find More Posts by Lou
Lou
What was the problem? Also, how does the XPS install in the EVO 12. I am strongly considering getting one of these modules.
Old Oct 11, 2007, 06:55 PM
Find More Posts by Speed is Life
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by LouieB
What was the problem? Also, how does the XPS install in the EVO 12. I am strongly considering getting one of these modules.
Hiya Louie,

I've had my EVO9 converted for about 3 months now and love it, 4 different planes.

If you are interested in XPS there is a lot of info (& some BS ) on the XPS forum:
https://www.rcgroups.com/xtreme-power-systems-483/

The EVO install is simplicity in itself, go to the XPS product manual page to "read all about it":
http://www.xtremepowersystems.net/manuals.php
Last edited by Speed is Life; Oct 11, 2007 at 07:14 PM. Reason: typo