This thread is privately moderated by [email protected], who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 10, 2007, 11:25 PM
"Free crash instruction"
Thread OP
Discussion

About me and why I fly RC

I live on long Island and love the outdoors with my hobbies.I travel to many places to fly but some places have more to offer than others when it comes to all out "Fun & Surroundings", I've met wonderful people in my journeys and get a big kick out of trying something new with sports and hobbies. Lately my interests have me at the beach or Floyd Bennett airport a lot cause it allows me to enjoy a number of my hobbies in one place,"Without hearing "Sir ya can't do that hear" Yeah ,Some of the I do can really hurt people or myself if i'm not paying attention ,Huh, thats most of the time ! Anyhoo....Parcs is one of the clubs I belong to and N.Y.s largest membership for RC flying . Turbine jet, heli, 1/4 scale, pylon, parkflyers.....you name it and were set up for it . Floyd Bennett or gateway national parks has organized facility's for "ANY" RC thing you can dream up and then some ! It's Cool to pack my landsailing and kite buggy junk along with my arsenal of RC stuff and head out too one place for "SUN & FUN" the traffic I can do without ! I've learned a lot from RC groups and the guys I hang with when flying .Rules are made to be broken sometimes and still can't figure out why the club has me on the board of director's with (www.FlyParcs.com) . The Guys are real helpful and a blast to hang with and the older fliers have taught me alot of neat little tricks to save me some grief with my hobby. I enjoy building and kicking with the crew more than flying sometimes but will say, I had my "GREAT" flying days too.......I maidened 11 planes one day and they all came home in one piece with great results. My likes for RC planes has grown and now enjoy 1/4 scale gassers so I'm not packing so many little guys anymore. Electrics has made me have fun even in the supermarket parking lot while the wife shopping. I'm heading out daily for quickie flights at the school fields but weekends I'm hitting the more intense with havin "FUN" ! ANYONE who's in my local area is welcome to take a wack at trying to fly a plane, landsail, kite buggy ect....Just give me a yell at ([email protected]) and I'll give you my PH.# so we can hang ! I'd like to give something back to all the people who have helped me enjoy my fun in this so called "land of the free"........that's a joke the way this country's future is heading.Violence,Greed for the Oh mighty dollar and loss of ethics and culture has me scared like everyone else.Just takes everyone to do one good deed and this place would be a much better place.Remember, It's not what you say when you meet someone , it's how you make them feel ! Now get out and enjoy life and don't punch no doggys along the way. I don't know how blogs really work other than saying ya so I'm outa here and hope to contribute something useful in the future . Keep the wind on your back and ya not sittin on ya crack, Get out and do something nice for someone and you'll be surprised what you get in return ! I'm looking forward to all the build threads now that the colder season is rolling in . Just posted a video flying threw the van ,Enjoy....!....https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=771425 The next plane I'm building is at the bottom !
Last edited by [email protected]; Feb 13, 2015 at 10:31 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 12, 2007, 05:42 PM
Great post and pictures! I hope to read more of your up-lifting blog in the future. Thanks!
Oct 12, 2007, 06:05 PM
"Free crash instruction"
Thread OP
Wow ,didn't think anyone reads the stuff ! I just go threw the pics .Thanks for ya quote.Sure I'll update with the videos and pics soon like flying my plane threw my van with the doors open on both sides ect.........Terry

Quick Reply