Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
to remove ads between posts
Oct 10, 2007, 06:57 PM
That's cool. What are the different connections? Is one ground or source etc? Rob. Sorry just saw the picture text common shutter focus. How did you probe for common? Just look for ground with a meter?
Oct 22, 2007, 01:02 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by piglet_74
That's cool. What are the different connections? Is one ground or source etc? Rob. Sorry just saw the picture text common shutter focus. How did you probe for common? Just look for ground with a meter?
Hi,

I took the switches of the camera's body and probed the flat ribbon that come from them. I identified that the last three contacts from the left to right of the conector are the targets. In fact I didn't probed the common from camera's ground, just pressed the switches and measured with the ohmmeter.

It's impossible to solder directly on the flat ribbon connector, so I soldered to the decoupling capacitors.

I don't know if I was clear, please ask again if not.

Regards
Last edited by sulu; Oct 22, 2007 at 01:08 PM.

Quick Reply