Special Deals From Vendors at JR Indoor Fest - RC Groups
Thread Tools
Oct 09, 2007, 11:15 AM
Registered User
LOGICAL_PSYCHO's Avatar
Discussion

Special Deals From Vendors at JR Indoor Fest


Just copying the thread from last year.
Curious what vendors are attending and any special deals?
Thanks
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Oct 09, 2007, 06:57 PM
Flutter-Bys are fun
Conehead's Avatar
I am almost postive that Radical RC will be there. Also probably SKS Video. I am sure that TerrficJets will be there also.

Don't know who else will be there, but bring the checkbook, lots of cash, all the plastic you can carry. Go home with a trailer load of stuff.
Conehead
Orrin Eldred
Honor, MI
Oct 09, 2007, 07:04 PM
Registered User
LOGICAL_PSYCHO's Avatar
There is a list of vendors at http://www.jriefestival.com/, but there may be some not listed, and I am really interested in the deals.
Oct 09, 2007, 10:34 PM
G G Ghost Pirates !!!
Vyceroy's Avatar
Foamfly.com will be there ..
Oct 09, 2007, 10:40 PM
Registered User
Model Aero will be there with deals!!!

Model Aero will have AeroCat V2 and AeroSport pusher jets in a combo with the Spin Max 2212-6 motor and 30 amp ESC for $99.95. This is a 75 mph combo with crazy vertical! Plus, we'll throw in a free APC prop and a set of 3.5 mm bullet connectors.

We will also have combo deals on the Yardbird RC F-22's and Mig 29's.

Last but not least, we're working on a new stand-off scale foamy twin that we hope to debut at the JR Indoor.

Oh, and we'll have free Jolly Ranchers!

Scott

www.ModelAero.com
Oct 09, 2007, 11:02 PM
Retardedly intelligent
foam and tape's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by galloping ghost
Model Aero will be there with deals!!!

Model Aero will have AeroCat V2 and AeroSport pusher jets in a combo with the Spin Max 2212-6 motor and 30 amp ESC for $99.95. This is a 75 mph combo with crazy vertical! Plus, we'll throw in a free APC prop and a set of 3.5 mm bullet connectors.

We will also have combo deals on the Yardbird RC F-22's and Mig 29's.

Last but not least, we're working on a new stand-off scale foamy twin that we hope to debut at the JR Indoor.

Oh, and we'll have free Jolly Ranchers!

Scott


www.ModelAero.com

YAYYYY im currently trying to make money to buy another red aerosport yeah i like your jets that much my little brother wants the yard bird f-22 how much for the f-22 combo any way
Oct 10, 2007, 07:38 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by foam and tape
YAYYYY im currently trying to make money to buy another red aerosport yeah i like your jets that much my little brother wants the yard bird f-22 how much for the f-22 combo any way
Thanks

We can do the Yardbird F-22 combo with the Spin Max 2212-10 and 20 amp ESC for $99.95 and we'll throw in an APC 7/5 prop and 3 pairs of 3.5 mm bullet connectors. (We will have limited numbers of F-22's and Mig 29's at the show).

This is a very nice combo with 27 oz. of thrust on a 13 oz. airplane!

Scott

www.ModelAero.com
Oct 13, 2007, 07:22 AM
Keep it up, I'm reloading
WACOFlyer's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conehead
I am almost postive that Radical RC will be there.
I stopped by there on Friday. They said they are gearing up for the event.
Oct 13, 2007, 09:12 AM
Registered User
I believe that Lazertoyz will be there also. Dan has some great prices.
Frank
Oct 13, 2007, 10:10 AM
"woof"
2dogrc's Avatar
Hey Guys,
We will be there Friday sometime. We will be bringing some of our EPP contenders.

We also will bring the NEW XM2812RTR Motor...Not to brag but it won Product of Year 2007 at the Prague Model show.
Oct 13, 2007, 09:21 PM
Retardedly intelligent
foam and tape's Avatar
hey 2dogrc will you guys be bringin those 2S 360 mah bad dogz lipos
Oct 13, 2007, 09:37 PM
G G Ghost Pirates !!!
Vyceroy's Avatar
are those the 20C ones??
Oct 13, 2007, 10:29 PM
Retardedly intelligent
foam and tape's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyceroy
are those the 20C ones??
yup
Oct 14, 2007, 02:12 PM
Registered User
simionla's Avatar
LUKE'S RC PLANES will be there again this year!! All our DEALS are good!! There are some exciting new products to check out also with our NEW joint venture with a major distributor of great RC planes. Luke and Sue are going to the Chicago I-Hobby show this weekend and will have their EYES and EARS out for anything new.
Oct 14, 2007, 04:58 PM
G G Ghost Pirates !!!
Vyceroy's Avatar
heading there also .. hope to see them in Chicago ..


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion "JR Indoor Fest 2006" Micro Pictures Ken Spencer Scratchbuilt Indoor and Micro Models 3 Nov 10, 2006 01:53 PM
Discussion Nick at the JR Indoor Bud Morrison Electric Heli Talk 2 Nov 06, 2006 07:50 PM
Discussion Special Deals From Vendors at JR Indoor Fest radicalrc JR Indoor Electric Festival 27 Nov 04, 2006 02:21 PM
Discussion JR Indoor Fest Carnifax North Coast Electric Flyers 8 Nov 02, 2006 12:24 AM
A preview of items from vendors at AMA show in Jan? thomer Vendor Talk 4 Dec 27, 2004 05:54 PM