Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by RudderRat, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 08, 2007, 05:24 PM
Find More Posts by RudderRat
Trader Rating: 0
For Sale

Unionville Hobby Supply deHavilland Beaver 8'

- Unionville Hobbies 8' radial Beaver - built and covered - has many flights and flies great - looks great - never crashed. Done in blue / white CF-MPD (monocote on airframe - paint on cowl).
- fiberglass cowl
- JR XF631 programmable transmitter, R700 receiver.
- 7 servos (4 JRS537 BB and 3 Airtronics standard servos) with all wire extensions.
- Super Tigre 75 engine (has only been used in this aircraft and runs great).
- 4 inch "Goodyear All Season" scale wheels (I have some Du-Bro 4" balloon tires if you prefer instead - both look good on this bird).

Completely assembled and ready to fly EXCEPT you need to pickup a flight pack. The flight pack that I was using didnt cycle well the last time so I wont risk someone crashing with it. It also doesnt have any wingtips - one of them cracked from cold weather so I removed both. It flies fine without - they could be easily carved from a couple pieces of balsa or built up.

$850.00 picked up - Saskatoon area only as shipping would be a killer.

Thanks

RR
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 09, 2007, 09:46 AM
Find More Posts by RudderRat
Trader Rating: 0
I also have the standard 600mah flight pack that came with the JR radio I will throw in with this. I would still recommend getting a second pack or a larger capacity pack (7 servos in this plane).

RR