Oct 05, 2007, 10:20 AM
one game away...
Looks nice. You guys should look into producing kits of some smaller models for indoor flying...say <=6 oz. RTF weight This one is still a little too big.

Matt
to remove ads between posts
Oct 05, 2007, 01:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eberwein
for things such as... warbirds?
warbirds! -Mike
Oct 05, 2007, 04:04 PM

EZ Series

Fast build warbirds would be so much fun, just think of the schoolyard dogfights you could have. Fun scale that fly well would be a great alternative to all foam stuff on the market. Something like a hellcat or bearcat is a pretty basic frame- but oh so cool looking!
Oct 05, 2007, 05:47 PM
Obviously I'm a "Minus Member"
Quote:
... there will be a second foam core variant, tapered in chord for things such as... warbirds?
Brian

Did some one say B-25? Balsa fuse, foam wing, ailerons and flaps? Retracts optional.....

Mark
Oct 05, 2007, 06:05 PM
Closed Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzltyr
Did some one say B-25? Balsa fuse, foam wing, ailerons and flaps? Retracts optional.....

Mark
Droooolllll.........

Joe
Oct 10, 2007, 04:23 PM
BEC
BEC
Any more info, Brian?
Nov 07, 2007, 03:07 AM
BEC
BEC
Bump. Still wondering about this......
Nov 07, 2007, 06:18 AM
BYOP - Build Your Own Planes
Thread OP
OK, well I'm back after being in WI for a wedding. My wife and I were both standing up in it, so we were out there for a week, helping out.

I have the "final" wood and foam cut. I have to get 2 of them built up in the next day or 2 and ship a set off to a couple guys. There should be pictures on here in a few days or so.

Brian
Nov 07, 2007, 11:50 AM
Don't watch this...
Quote:
... I have to get 2 of them built up in the next day or 2 and ship a set off to a couple guys. ...Brian

I'm ready to recieve the beta kit
I've been to MM and met Karen when the wife and I were visiting CO.
I've had just about every MM kit.
I'm on here all the time.
I have a good camera and will take pics and post.
I don't need instructions.
I have a good looking model to model it.
I have offered to beta many times, but never been chosen.

Maybe this is my chance???

Going in for major sergury soon so will have some down time away from work.

You have my address here in Illinois...send it out
Please

CooHead
Nov 07, 2007, 05:04 PM
Closed Account
I vote for Laurie... Oops... I mean Coo to get one.

Joe
Nov 14, 2007, 05:21 PM
Come fly with us in Henryetta
If it is easier to build then a SmoothE that says a lot! That is a plane I have always considered a good first kit. And have recommended to many people as such.

I am sure this series will be a real winner!
Wes
Dec 02, 2007, 11:21 AM
BYOP - Build Your Own Planes
Thread OP
OK, well things had to get set aside for a bit. It's been fairly crazy around here getting things built up for dealer orders that came in later than usual, and keeping up with normal orders as well.

There are "BETA" kits almost ready to ship, but I ran out of Lt Ply getting stock built up. More will be here this week, so they'll get shipped when it arrives.

Coo, I'll send you one if you're really interested. Send me an email with your address.

I'll also try to get some pictures posted tonight. None of the prototype models were covered, with the exception of the wings being taped, so they're not the best looking. I'm working on some "nice" looking ones today.

Brian
Dec 02, 2007, 06:41 PM
Hi,

I hope they are ready for release in time for the big meet in Arizona next month!

Thanks! Mickydee
Dec 04, 2007, 08:28 PM
I can't wait to see what these look like!
Bill
Dec 04, 2007, 08:42 PM
Don't watch this...
Yea, me too.

I did send Bri-guy an e-mail with my addy and all. I hope I get an early beta kit. As stated earlier, I'm partial to MM kits and have built many. The DS and DSGT are pretty straight forward with box fuse. The FlashBack has some sheeting to it and a bit more involved surfaces. The P38 doesn't have a straight surface to it. The Panic3D...ahh, that was all foam EVA sport a bipe were good, multiple wing builds, the D box is cool and strong.

I did an early release StevensAero GrooveV2 with no instructions. But that wasn't bad as I already built the V1. Just wondering what this one will be like? Looking forward to it as I haven't built anything in a while.

Going in for major surgery next week Tuesday at 7:00 am. Told Brian to send the kit to my house if he is so inclined and Laurie and the kids can bring it, a bottle of CA and the camera to the hospital as I'll be in there for a week.

Brian, if I do get it, please advise on how much of the secrets you want me to reveil.

CooHead

Quick Reply