Dec 01, 2002, 06:35 PM
Leave me alone!
Thread OP

More pictures of my favorite Gym-E student

Hi gang!

I cannot find my original thread where I talk about my wife flying the Gym-E, so here's a new one. We went for a walk, taking the dog, the Gym-E and the Miniflash with us. At the local school yard, Christine did a few takeoffs and even a few landings! I'm soooo proud of how well she's flying, especially considering she doesn't fly anywhere near as regular as I do.

Here's a picture of me doing a no-no - looking away from my student's airplane to take a picture.
to remove ads between posts
Dec 01, 2002, 06:36 PM
Leave me alone!
Thread OP
... another shot.
Dec 01, 2002, 06:41 PM
Leave me alone!
Thread OP
Last one!

Martin
Dec 01, 2002, 06:44 PM
..."Ok martin, now you run up that mountain and toss the Gym-e off the top"....
Dec 01, 2002, 09:12 PM
Tee Sqaured
i let my brother fly my plane once, this is the result......(yes, he tore the coweling off too)
Dec 01, 2002, 09:18 PM
Ah, the mind of a genius at work. If you want to spend more on planes, just get the wife hooked too, and you have it made.

I am envious...
Dec 01, 2002, 09:18 PM
Captain Carnage says......
hmmmmm

time to get a new brother...(just kidding)

my old one looked about the same when i converted it to ailerons and a 370, figured i could go so fast that centrifical force would hold the loose parts on it....lol (actually it just got to heavy from epoxy behind the cog)

wait a minute.....this is about Martin's pilot Trainee
glad to hear she's coming along good Martin. i'm trying to talk Mrs. B into taking the plunge (got a new TM and told her it was for her to learn on........NOT!!!!! she can fly the old one while i play combat with BC and the new one)

pretty soon she'll (Mrs. "D") want to fly your SB!!!!

Chuck
Last edited by AirWarriorBelgy; Dec 01, 2002 at 09:22 PM.
Dec 01, 2002, 09:25 PM
Tee Sqaured
Quote:
just get the wife hooked too, and you have it made

LOL, ,maby i shoud get my G/F flying, yeah, that would be cool .

Quote:
wait a minute.....this is about Martin's pilot Trainee

Oh yeah, sorry bout that, looks goot martin! she's comming along well, say "good job" to her for me will yeah?

Thomas
Dec 01, 2002, 09:42 PM
Everyone except for me in my whole family is afraid to fly the planes They need a buddy box wish a choke petal or something so if the student decides to lawn dart it for the fun of it you can take control without fighting for it lol

GForce

Quick Reply