Jan 10, 2009, 06:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by suhonen91
I've got hs 56 hb on my edge's ailerons...
so much torque that I've got broken several times my tape hinges...
I found the same as Chris, when I cut back the movement this stopped happening, probably some drag in the linkage geometry. I use 3 short strips of tape per surface and it was only ever the one closest to the horn that got damaged.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 10, 2009, 07:20 AM
The 65 is choosen because it is so smooth and accurate through the range of travel , speed nor tork is an issue .
Jan 11, 2009, 07:18 PM
click here
Interesting, thanks!
Mar 19, 2009, 05:51 PM
Hi guys,

I really like that Sultimate. Just great looking and flying!!!!
It was mentioned further up in this thread, that EF (Extremeflight.com, I guess) would produce and sell the Sulti`s.
However, I couldn`t find anything about this plane on their homepage.
So, who sells them? I need one

Thanks a lot for your answers!!

jibber
Mar 19, 2009, 08:05 PM
Team E.F./Horizon/Castle/Pulse
Check out my Sultimate. I've got a few flights on it and really like it, I'll be flying it in my A.M. at ETOC as long as I can keep it in one piece between now and then, lol.

Lee
Mar 19, 2009, 10:03 PM
Get Low!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxcop
Check out my Sultimate. I've got a few flights on it and really like it, I'll be flying it in my A.M. at ETOC as long as I can keep it in one piece between now and then, lol.

Lee

There arent any trees in the blimp hanger are there?
Mar 20, 2009, 09:08 AM
Team E.F./Horizon/Castle/Pulse
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTank
There arent any trees in the blimp hanger are there?
Hahaha, no trees but plenty other things to hit, lol. My excuse will be, I zigged when I should have zagged, lol.

Lee
Apr 05, 2009, 12:35 PM
Thread OP
Hello guys, its was long time since i write in this thread. Finally i have some good news. Unfortunately kitting did not work out with ExtremeFlightRC, however im still teamExtreme member and will be flying EF planes in outdoor competition. So affter long searching and failing for my indoor kits i find good solution! My most sucessfull designs will be kitted by famous company from France "Donuts models". Here is first Sultimate prototype i receive;

Everything cut so precise with CNC water cutting machines, this method is way better than laser ore CNC.

All parts weight only 41g, Donuts use very light and flat Extrupor specially made for them, you will not find better material for light indoor planes in any store.

Naturally you have questions when kits will be available, i talk with Mr. Jerome, and we decide its best to release them in autumn just beffore next F3P season. Durring summer we will work on painting schemes, hardware, extra parts etc.. to make it very close to my competition models and be sure it is best indoor kits available. Believe me folks Jerome have some interesting ideas!
Apr 05, 2009, 01:04 PM
Inspired by the wings of an An
That's great News Donatas, Glad you've managed to get production sorted and Autumn is a great time to release the kits and Iron out any production issues.

I'm sure these designs will be sold In huger numbers around the Globe and I wish you and Jerome best of luck and a happy partnership

Andy
Apr 05, 2009, 01:26 PM
Fly lower!
Donatas, Nice looking kit. Good luck with production and release!

Dennis
Apr 05, 2009, 01:37 PM
Thread OP
Thanks Andy, i really hope everything will be ok now! Just small hint what's comming affter Sultimate, new V3 Deluxe;

Made some changes and increase size of plane for new FAI sequences.I try to find perfect F3A/F3P look relation, also as you see i still have nostalgia for biplanes Also im really happy with new painting scheme, it looks so nice in air and less paint is always good for weight saving.