This thread is privately moderated by Jim T. Graham, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 18, 2007, 10:57 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

An RC Family Picnic

I was working on RCGroups stuff and my wife walked in and announced we were going to have a picnic for lunch. "Where", I asked. "At the RC field", she proclaimed. Pretty cool wife huh? My 4 year old son Truman was home from school so off we went to the field. They are still finishing up the new field so we went to the back parking lot with the other club members. Some of these guys are the people that helped me build my first plane. Truman asked a lot of plane questions and got to see a few fly. It was a nice way to spend an hour for lunch. Thanks to the wife for thinking of it and thanks to cell phone for having a great camera to catch these photos.
Last edited by Jim T. Graham; Sep 18, 2007 at 01:14 PM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply