May 20, 2019, 03:18 AM
Plane crazy
Quote:
Originally Posted by u552
Here are some pic of my tank in patrol.
Back to the problema with my hop up system.
I've made every possible changes and attemps in arranging the inner barrel to the shooting mechanism and no way of getting it firing properly. Any suggestions?
You mean the recoil?
to remove ads between posts
May 21, 2019, 10:00 AM
Nop. I mean the shooting of the BB pellets. Don't know why, but doesn't shot properly
May 21, 2019, 04:34 PM
SCCA, EAA, M.E.
Quote:
Originally Posted by u552
Nop. I mean the shooting of the BB pellets. Don't know why, but doesn't shot properly
Clogged or gun is probably broken. Make sure the barrel is clear and the gun is cycling. Does the motor run? Does it puff air? do the bb's get stuck? simple case of troubleshooting. New guns are like $6 USD, soif you don't want to troubleshoot you could put a new one in
May 22, 2019, 07:54 AM
Thanks for the tip. Anybody knows where is to be put the hole that the inner barrel has?
May 22, 2019, 08:16 AM
One of my HL tanks jams a lot.

I run a stiff wire down the barrel to unjam the stuck BB.

If your is just not shooting very far it may be not aligned well. I have never taken apart the shooting mechanism, so that's about as much as I can help...lol
May 22, 2019, 09:09 AM
Registered Hoser
Graphite powder worked for me. Swab the barrel with a q tip as well as the mechanics. Works wonderfully. Also gives a nice little puff of black dust for the first few shots.
May 22, 2019, 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cptn. Krunch
Graphite powder worked for me. Swab the barrel with a q tip as well as the mechanics. Works wonderfully. Also gives a nice little puff of black dust for the first few shots.
You reminded me...I have a few cans of Dry Silicone Lube spray made just for airsoft guns...that should work on the tanks too!
May 22, 2019, 12:27 PM
Registered Hoser
Just like the Franks Red Hot sauce commercial, "I put that $heeit on everything" Careful of the plastic parts, the aerosol sometimes has butane, toluene or other chemicals that will make the plastic brittle.
May 22, 2019, 12:39 PM
Roger that Capt.!
May 23, 2019, 09:37 AM
Thanks everybody for the help. Will try and check again.
Jun 27, 2019, 04:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilipin
Thanks!
Здравствуйте) Можно фото разводки в его приемник...с выводами arduino.
Jan 31, 2020, 05:33 AM
For a few months now my Tiger has started to mysteriously shut down while running. The battery is fully charged. Does anyone have any idea what could cause this before I just randomly start replacing stuff trying to find the problem.
Jan 31, 2020, 07:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkx400
For a few months now my Tiger has started to mysteriously shut down while running. The battery is fully charged. Does anyone have any idea what could cause this before I just randomly start replacing stuff trying to find the problem.
You should join www.hobbysquawk.com. They sell HL tanks at MRC, and hobbysquawk is their support forum.
Feb 21, 2020, 01:49 AM
Plane crazy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkx400
Most probably the built in ESCs are not being able to deal with the current draw.

Maybe it's time to try a TK40 board.
Feb 21, 2020, 08:26 AM
MRC got their tank shipment in! Should be listed in stock today.

Quick Reply