Sep 12, 2007, 10:23 PM
Fast and getting faster!
Thread OP
Discussion

Fast Al's Photo Thread

Well just like the past 2 years I`m going to be doing a photo thread starting tommorow. Had one hell of a ride, lost my exhaust in Oneonta, so had that really fine tuned exhaust thing going on the rest of the way!!!

Looks for pics tommorow night!!!
to remove ads between posts
Sep 13, 2007, 05:34 AM
AMA 504253 Born in the USA
What your car is not electric? LOL! Hey how bout more behind the scenes type pics. I know the flying is great but the guys down here who I have been trying to get to come along want to see more. Like maybe vendors up close, Poker night, deep frying. and the like. No mud, high water or robes please.
Yellowspider
Sep 13, 2007, 01:09 PM
Just Plane Crazy

Adding to your thread

Hay Fast:
Would you mind if I added to your photo collection tomorrow night as well?
Last year I started my own thread and it just seemed that there were many differant threads to choose from.

Se you Tomorrow.
Paul
Sep 13, 2007, 08:56 PM
Fast and getting faster!
Thread OP
Couple More of my pit area, gonna take a ton more pics tommorow!!!!

Oh and one of my friend and his heli, if I didnt know better I would swear hes got a lil Captain in Him!
Sep 13, 2007, 09:27 PM
Thanks for the pics Al. It looks like it was great weather for the start of the event. Try to keep John and Dan under control. I am hoping to get down on Saturday so maybe I'll see you guys then.

Phil
Sep 14, 2007, 12:00 PM
The sky is my playground.
More pics of the A-4's please!
Sep 14, 2007, 12:06 PM
MN WATTS Master
I hope someone gets some pics from Vendor row. Just so the rest of us can lament even more on all the deals were missing.

I'd also like to see more of the A4 and is that a Thunder Tiger Seafury?

Steve
Sep 14, 2007, 12:10 PM
I'll fly anything
Danny looks like he's been at the Acapulco Gold

Steve

PS some of us want to see the Kilt/Bathrobe pics....Blackmail for the future
Sep 14, 2007, 12:23 PM
Micro EDF addict
Hows the wind down there? Its 30mph gusts here. (Schenectady)
Sep 14, 2007, 06:16 PM
Still Screamin'!
More A-4's PLEASE Did you see what was in the tailpipe
Sep 14, 2007, 06:57 PM
Recruiter - 60 Amp Club
Al,
Thanks for sharing the photos .
Ed
Sep 14, 2007, 09:58 PM
Fast and getting faster!
Thread OP
Well Back from another day. Very Windy and dreary, still got a few flights in myself, as well as a host of other, noon demo`s were very good, as well as the Mass warbird launch. Other than that everything is going smoothly... As far as an update on my truck, Bailing wire was used to repair a busted flange on the exhaust, after going to a repair shop here by the hotel and was told I needed a whole new exhaust system, and $3000.00 to repair it... LOL!!!!
Sep 14, 2007, 10:14 PM
Fast and getting faster!
Thread OP
Oh boy, hes working the Nesail booth, he must have a little captain in him!

Quick Reply