Jun 12, 2008, 08:52 PM
I B Chargin'
Great work guys!! Sounds perfect!!
to remove ads between posts
Jun 12, 2008, 08:55 PM
resU deretsigeR
Hot Damm.. Sweet, Way Cool what else oh Ya THANK YOU....

So what is the directions to the site and what can we do to help..

Im in the dog house but saturday i want to fly fly fly.. and the wife wants me to go to the fiar.. Urg.. maybe i will go to the fair and then drive up saturday night late if i can get a place to crash for the night (i can sleep in my truck) then i will be there early sunday morening

So speaking of early what will be the hours that we can fly at the field and is AMA required. (not a problem for me)

This is great Adam thanks for getting the word out and getting the ball rolling on this one..

Danno Awsome welcome I can not think of any other location that has sounded a warm welcome.

Paul Viscovich who will be on 72mhz ch 17..
Jun 12, 2008, 09:01 PM
Fly me to the moon...
Thread OP
The details will be fine tuned later next week but speculation says we can fly till the sun goes down. But again hard details are to come.

Worst case scenario Paul you can stay in my spare room however Dan knows of some camping close by so I think that would be a blast.

We'll keep ya posted on the details.
Jun 12, 2008, 09:22 PM
I B Chargin'
Hey......I'll start a channel list, so post your channel, and I'll put it here:

PaulIV........................17

Charger/Terry..............36

twilkers/Tim................ 50

Adam......................... 39

Eric/Fishrfly..................2.4

Scott/Reefboy............. 2.4

Danjuan/Danno.............20
Last edited by Charger; Jun 13, 2008 at 12:37 AM.
Jun 12, 2008, 09:23 PM
twilkers/Tim 50
Jun 12, 2008, 09:24 PM
resU deretsigeR
Just had to do some thing, give me some ideas and i will see what i can hack together as the deatils get hard set i can add them to this image. or what ever we come up with..

Thanks for the offer adam ya i was thinking worst case for me if some one was camping i could pay for a 2nd vihical and just drive in late saturday maybe get to party a bit with ya all the fly my brains out sunday.
Jun 12, 2008, 09:25 PM
resU deretsigeR
as this gets going i can do the web page on ritewingrc.com too so we can have the info all in one simple to find place..
Jun 12, 2008, 09:28 PM
Fly me to the moon...
Thread OP
All my birds are 39,

Eric/Fishrfly 2.4
Scott/Reefboy 2.4
Jun 12, 2008, 09:39 PM
I B Chargin'
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulVi
Just had to do some thing, give me some ideas and i will see what i can hack together as the deatils get hard set i can add them to this image. or what ever we come up with..
Thanks for my new screensaver
Jun 12, 2008, 11:02 PM
All fly now...
Can't wait to stand up with you guys holding 2 REAL Ritewings instead of 2 imposter this go-around.

-eric
Jun 13, 2008, 12:19 AM
Huh?! well waddayouknow!?
Im channel 20.
Glad to help you guys out ,I have a lot of respect for what you guys have been doing w/ the Ritewings.I figured what the heck make a few friends,and have some fun.please remember to bring a sepereate cooler to keep in your car for beverages w/ hops.I got the site as a no alcohol site. but what you do in your own rig w/plastic cups.......Im sure we can self regulate By Mon afternoon we should have alot ironed out .will keep you guys posted.Thanks for letting us(NAC) be apart of this .It is truly our pleasure.
Danno
Jun 13, 2008, 12:41 AM
I B Chargin'
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishRfly
Can't wait to stand up with you guys holding 2 REAL Ritewings instead of 2 imposter this go-around.

-eric
Glad you learned your lesson When your planes were flying, that actually looked pretty good
Jun 13, 2008, 12:43 AM
I B Chargin'
Thanks Danno for you work and organization..........that's really helping to make this an event to look forward too.........you might wind up with wing envy
Jun 13, 2008, 01:25 AM
Fly me to the moon...
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charger
.........you might wind up with wing envy
We can fix that
Jun 13, 2008, 02:17 AM
resU deretsigeR
Hey Danno, is that a boomer in your backpack in your blog pictures??

And what does N.A.C. stand for Not A Club??

:0

Quick Reply