This thread is privately moderated by Keith43221, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 25, 2007, 09:49 PM
Got H2? Fuel Cell R/C Car
Discussion

H-Cell TT-01 Runs!

Got the car working this week after a long process getting everything needed for the car together. The car runs great, and I have been having a blast. The fuel cell bogs down if I gun the throttle, but other than it, its awesome! Slow accelerations and throttle management are key. After hard turns, the fuel cell will bog down, and I'll back off to give the cell a few second to get back up to speed, then I'm right back on the throttle. After coming in from my last run, which lasted 75 minutes, I decided to add 3 degrees of camber and some toe-out. Tomorrow I plan to test that out, and get some good video. Also tomorrow a bunch of Ferrari's are getting together across the street (awesome neighbors, lol) so I'm going throw the F450 body on it and see if I can fit in. Size doesn't matter right? And one more thing I plan on doing tomorrow is having my friend with a newly bought radar gun to come down and get some speeds off the car.
Feel free to ask questions, I'll write more as I think of it.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 28, 2007, 07:57 PM
Suspended Account
Very cool!
Aug 28, 2007, 07:58 PM
Fly Quietly
Very cool! Videos please! I love the anodized aluminum and you did a great job on keeping the install clean (wires tied up etc.). Keep it up!