Old Aug 21, 2007, 06:01 PM
Find More Posts by rcrick
rcrick
Discussion

RV-545BK or Rvision model?

Hello Guys,
I have been holding back on getting some video goggels for a long time.
I have been using a 10" crt tv monitor for a long time.
I was wondering if it is worth it to pay the extra 75 bucks for the step up revised model. I know you get removeable ear phones and other stuff.
Is it worth the extra money? Are these the best for the money? I know there is a thread just for video goggels but I wanted to get the latest of these.

Thanks

Ricky
Last edited by rcrick; Aug 22, 2007 at 01:32 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 21, 2007, 08:56 PM
Find More Posts by VRflyer
Live FPV or Die
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcrick
I was wondering if it is worth it to pay the extra 75 bucks for the step up revised model. I know you get removeable ear phones and other stuff.
Is it worth the extra money?

Ricky
I don't understand, what is the step up model?
Old Aug 21, 2007, 09:39 PM
Find More Posts by PeteSchug
Quote:
Originally Posted by VRflyer
I don't understand, what is the step up model?
He's talking about the Rvision goggle from Rangevideo. It's on his web site, but there isn't much information about it. Price is $325

Pete