New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 20, 2007, 01:36 PM
Find More Posts by bluemax55
Discussion

anybody have a phone # for bananahobby, I need it bad

I received a faulty walkera5#6 from them on 8/14/07>Aftr 2 fruitless days of trying to correct it I gave up.5 emails and 1 fax later requesting their RMA# to return for a refund. I've received no reply. A couple of posts here seem to indicate that they're not too reliable. They have no number on their web page, Imagine that. I hope I'm not going to have to eat this piece of crap. I unfortunately used a debit card so I have no support from a credit card co for fraud.
to remove ads between posts