Aug 18, 2007, 06:46 PM
Thread OP
Suggestion

What the heck.....can't post in off topic!?

Okay.....so I magically got 8/10 points because I reported a lame post. Now after spending a long time typing up a huge post, I get "You cannot post because you have warning points!"

I get warning points, below the bann level, and you bann me from the Off-Topic forum?

Does RCG admin's WANT to loose members to WattFlyer?

What a stupid move! Why can't I post in a public forum when I am in the guide lines of posting! This was not in the user agreement I signed when I registered here.

Someone should seriously stop this crap, I would really like to make my post otherwise I am out of here, on to WattFlyer...just like the many other folks that are doing right now. Most people at my club now have gone over to WattFlyer and of those people almost all of them have lost interest in RCG!

And could someone please change my username? I would like it to be Uncle Joe since I do not want to look like the dumb rapper who made "Money in the bank"....

Have a nice day.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 21, 2007, 01:37 PM
Admin Deluxe
This is posted in the rules:
Note that the Life, the Universe, and Politics forum has a special rule - users with more than 5 warning points may not post in this forum. This is due to the special, often volatile discussions in this forum.

Quick Reply