WTB: Mini Laser 3D - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by Ryan Nau, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 18, 2002, 03:05 PM
Trader Rating: 14
Tork it or Dork it

WTB: Mini Laser 3D

I want to buy a Built Mini Laser 3D. I would like it to be in good shape and fly good. I used to have one, but smashed it trying to go to low knife edging!! Can just be the airframe or can have stuff in it. A Hacker for it would be great. I don't have any spare ones anymore since I put them in other planes. Another one intersted in could be a used Micro Diablotin!
to remove ads between posts
Nov 18, 2002, 04:21 PM
Trader Rating: 7

Mini=Laser

Have an unbuilt one- New in Box- $60 shipped ???

RonJ
Nov 18, 2002, 11:16 PM
Trader Rating: 16
"Bible Thumper"
If you check the Tower Hobbies web site, they have 2 in the scratch and dent section. One is missing some parts, I thinks 42.00. They other just has box damage, it's 76.00 I think.
Nov 18, 2002, 11:59 PM
Trader Rating: 10
Ryan, check out Doug's Miniflash. BTW did you see the photo of your Tipsy on the last page of Back Yard Flyer? I can't wait until next year. I am going to get crazy with lights. John Tracey