Aug 11, 2007, 11:15 PM
Discussion

electric glider Passer X.

Goodday

I am interested in getting from the Revolution shop ebay, the Passer x 1.8 metre span electric glider with the outrunner brushless suggested. However I would like to hear from anyone who has purchased one regarding its strength and flight character.

Thanks
to remove ads between posts
Aug 12, 2007, 02:39 PM
I just got one. looks floaty I put a Mini AC w/6.4-1 I have to get the servos in and it is ready
Ray
Aug 13, 2007, 05:14 AM
Thanks Ray Ray

Please let me know how you get on flying it. My hesitation in buying one is that I think it may be a bit too fragile, ie an eggshell fuselarge that cracks up very easy. But that may be just my predudice as an old builder who overbuilds everthing.!!
Aug 14, 2007, 02:12 AM
We come in peace.
Tardis,
I just left ray ray's place and the fuselage on that passer is strong. If anything, it's overbuilt. Very strong and light.

Ron.
Aug 16, 2007, 10:29 AM
The Passer flew great last night I put the CG at 4.5 CM . mounted the servos in the tail it needed the tail weight. did not have to trim a thing. The passer is alot of plane for the money.
Ray Ray
Aug 18, 2007, 04:59 PM
Thanks Ray Ray
I have found your comments most usefull, I shall order a Passer x. What is the landing speed like with that Thin wing section? . The Passer should be aerobatic, is it?

G'day James
Aug 19, 2007, 04:34 AM
QPower 18650
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/3Ch-RC-EP-1-6...QQcmdZViewItem

Just ordered one of these for belting around the local park. 3-5 hockey fields side by side, with a nice cricket pitch, aka runway, in the middle.

Mate of mine had the PTERO X and was very happy with the build quality. Predictably the radio was garbage, but I'm gonna run my dx7 on it. Be here in a week or so. Looking forward to it.