Jun 27, 2001, 08:44 PM

9Z and JR Voyager E Setup Help Wanted Please

Can anyone give me the set up that they used for a 9Z WC or WCII and the voyager E. Thanks much, this is my first at CCPM and I just don't think that I touched on it all. The book is unclear.

Thanks Again
to remove ads between posts
Jun 27, 2001, 09:29 PM
1.21 Gigawatts!
You are right the book is no help. It basically tell you what each function is, doesnt really say how they are applied. But with some tinkering I was able to figure it out.
I am using a Hitec super slim receiver, with JR 321 servos. Here are my setups.

in MDL/SWH menu:
SWH TYPE = SR3
AIL RATE= -50%
ELE RATE= -50%
PIT RATE= +50%

I got my AIL and AU1 reversed. Rest are NOR.

I forgot which servos goes where, but basically the 3 CCPM servos will go into AIL(1), ELE(2), and PIT(6) channels.

Hope this helps. Give me a shout if you need more help.
Jun 30, 2001, 06:29 PM
Thanks for the help, what does that AIL, ELE and so on do at +50 +50 -50 and what will happen if the settings are changed there, I'm not sure I understand what those do.

Thanks
Jul 01, 2001, 07:00 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Brett:
Thanks for the help, what does that AIL, ELE and so on do at +50 +50 -50 and what will happen if the settings are changed there, I'm not sure I understand what those do.

Thanks
The elevator is opposite because of the way the servo's are mounted in the Voyager, if you make them all + then the elevator will not operate correctly and can't just be fixed with the reversing switch. The values are 50% I think because if you made them 100 you would use all your servo's rotation for the collective range then have none left for cyclic commands.