Lumenier RB2205C-12 2400KV SKITZO Ceramic Bearing Motor
Old Aug 10, 2007, 12:29 PM
Find More Posts by NYCGeordie
Discussion

F-35 Plans?

Does anybody know of any F-35 plans available - preferably for balsa, the variant or the size don't really matter but I desperatley need a good set of plans to work from?

thanks

Dave
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 10, 2007, 01:13 PM
Find More Posts by bobthenuke
70 is the new 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCGeordie
Does anybody know of any F-35 plans available - preferably for balsa, the variant or the size don't really matter but I desperatley need a good set of plans to work from?

thanks

Dave

RBC has a mini-fan balsa F-35 kit...it shouldn't be too hard to obtain a set of plans and build from them - they're quite detailed. Actually, why not just purchase the kit?

...bob
Old Aug 10, 2007, 01:13 PM
Find More Posts by Racebelly
Vault-Tech Approved
Dave,

Try Oakdale...

http://www.oakdaleaircraft.com/f35-m...stic_order.htm

The plans & build manual are $45 but worth the money.

-Mark
Old Aug 10, 2007, 01:41 PM
Find More Posts by NYCGeordie
Bob and Mark,

thanks for the info.

Bob, Version I want to build is going to be 35"-36" wingspan (to accomodate the power unit[s]), the RBC kit would be too small, but the plans will definately be usable as I can scale them up as needed.

There again...........if the plans are as good as they are advertised (I just emailed a few suppliers) it could be worthwhile buying the RBC kit anyway and having 2 F35's!!

Thanks again

Dave
Old Aug 10, 2007, 06:54 PM
Find More Posts by Ed Waldrep
There's another plan out there for a Toki fan I think, the guy's name is McCaffrey or something like that.

To me the rbc kit doesn't get the nose right, too narrow from the top view.
Old Aug 10, 2007, 09:14 PM
Find More Posts by Kevin Cox
EDF Jet Jam 2016, June 16-19
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCGeordie

thanks

Dave
F-35 of X-35?

I think Mr. Boogie had a depron version that he post plans for. I built a balsa version before his and I'm still flying it today...https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...rofan+taileron