Oct 14, 2007, 08:20 PM
Take it easy
Thread OP
I flew electrics yesterday (Dragonus, EP-8).... flew slimers today (Gohbee Stinger 90, Rappy 50). Very windy both days but all came out well and fun was to be had.

Cheers
Rich
to remove ads between posts
Oct 14, 2007, 08:53 PM
Got to show off my helis but that was about it. Yesterday rained and today friends came over for the football game Chiefs won.
Oct 14, 2007, 10:49 PM
Rcer field rep.
hmm... did i fly today?????

nope....
but i REALLY needed to..
i havn't flown in about a month. the mail man was supposed to deliver my dragonus parts yesterday but they didn't show up. now i am freaking out. i need to do something rc !!!

now i know how a broke crack head feels!!!
Oct 14, 2007, 10:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by moosemanty
hmm... did i fly today?????

nope....
but i REALLY needed to..
i havn't flown in about a month. the mail man was supposed to deliver my dragonus parts yesterday but they didn't show up. now i am freaking out. i need to do something rc !!!

now i know how a broke crack head feels!!!
turn to the sim pimp I know it is not the real stuff but it helps
Oct 14, 2007, 11:13 PM
Rcer field rep.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhills51
turn to the sim pimp I know it is not the real stuff but it helps
i let my brother borrow my sim
Oct 14, 2007, 11:14 PM
ouch!! sorry
Oct 15, 2007, 12:21 AM
I flew my TREX-450S today. Went through two packs. Flew around my driveway practicing side hovers and nose in hovering. I was going to try to land on the top of my laundry basket but decided against it as there a some gusts coming in and could have broke a rotor or something.
Oct 15, 2007, 12:45 AM
Team Mulikow
Back to basics. I practiced nose-in hovering with tail in 10-11 o'clock position. That seems to be my blackhole. I also worked on my forward ovals. I spent so much time with backwards flight that I forgot there was unfinished business with forward flight.
Oct 15, 2007, 12:46 AM
I got a quickie in before work this morning ! 10 minutes with the Great Planes SE5A on the way to work. Wind picked up and had to pack up though.! In fact I have flown everyday over the last 7.
This hobby is taking over my life !
MM.
Oct 15, 2007, 02:45 AM
unlicensed helicopter nut
The ESC on my brushless powered Blade CP Pro seems to have died, so it was inside flying today with the Walkera #4.
Last edited by zen@lanset.com; Sep 11, 2009 at 12:16 PM.
Oct 20, 2007, 03:02 PM
I did my first stall turn today!

And my first loop. And loop that didn't go exactly as I planned (a flip?) LOL...

I was flying it so fast and far and aggressive... I couldn't believe myself!

Oct 20, 2007, 04:16 PM
Flying better than every
Flew today with my new Scorpian Motor and CF Fins.

I flying smoother and better with nose in getting easier bu the day. Im loving it

also since my last post here I

updated my tail (Grey metal grips, v2 metal picth slider)
Cf Fins
Scorpian motor 11T pinoin
all metal greay head except flybar cage

shes flying so nicely
Oct 20, 2007, 05:17 PM
unlicensed helicopter nut
ESC is back in action on the Blade CP Pro. Flew two batteries early in a mild breeze. Like Clicky I surprised myself by flying fast and banking the h*ll out of my eight turns. No loops, though. Some nose-in hovering and counter-clockwise circles.
Oct 20, 2007, 07:11 PM
Take it easy
Thread OP
Flew my Stinger & Freya 90's today. The Freya was acting up and I found the oneway bearing had a big crack down the side. Lost its ability to grab the mainshaft. So it'll be out of action till I get another. I was tweaking the Gohbee Stinger, it was flying pretty solid... still needs a little engine tweak. Flew no electrics today.

I'm going to try to fly tomorrow morning.

Cheers
Rich

Photos:
First, CX2 riding on the Hirobo Freya 90's blade.
Second, Gohbee Stinger 90 with my Raptor 50
Nov 04, 2007, 01:20 PM
Take it easy
Thread OP
First nice day to fly in a couple of weeks. Flew 5 helis this beautiful Sunday morning. Did my first auto with a 90 if I wanted to or not. Brought it down gently at my feet! I guess all the practice on RF3 paid off. Burned out glow plug.

BTW.. went to a local RC Jet get together yesterday... man... those things are just plain super cool and $$$$$$$$

Here's a few pics from that event.

Quick Reply