Aug 07, 2007, 02:09 AM
That thing's operational!
Question

Why can't I see anything in my "sent PM's" folder?

Hi! I just have a quick question, why can't I see anything in my "sent PM's" folder? When I go to my PM's box, I can see and access all of the messages that I have been sent by other people, which is nice. However, I can't access any of the messages that I have sent to other people. In other words, when I click on the "view sent messages" tab, I can never view any of those. The website says that there are zero messages in my "sent messages" folder.
This is not good because sometimes when I haven't heard back from someone, I start to wonder if I by chance closed the page down before I clicked the "send" button on a message I was writing. However, I have no way of knowing that for sure because I can't go to my "sent messages" folder to see if I've sent that particular message or not.
Is this a problem everyone has? Thanks for the time and help.
Also, I want to say thanks to the people who run RCG's, this place is fun and I enjoy it. Thanks.

Matt
to remove ads between posts
Aug 08, 2007, 12:01 PM
OK, um.... Surely somebody must know the answer to this....
Aug 08, 2007, 02:43 PM
RCGroups tech support
Hi Matt, please read this post for the solution to your problem.
Aug 08, 2007, 03:39 PM
Ah, OK! Cool, thanks a bunch for the help, that is very nice to know.