Aug 04, 2007, 10:08 PM
Thread OP
New Product

X8---new 2.4GHz Radio System

we are glad that we become the fouth supplier of the 2.4GHz system in the R/C world. X8 is the first product line we launched, include X8-F for Futaba replaceable transimitter;X8-J for JR, X8-R and X8-Rp are 8 channel Receivers.(8 signal channle plus one battery power channel).

we are ready to receive the order now, please contact us by MSN or E-mail at: sales@assan.cn

thank you

meng
to remove ads between posts
Aug 04, 2007, 10:17 PM
Suspended Account
That's great!

But what about Hitec?

Will

Aug 04, 2007, 10:36 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by willhaney
That's great!

But what about Hitec?

Will

Will,
Hitec is scarece here, i am sorry we haven't test them,but i know Hitec is abide Futaba's rule. If the Hetic's RF model can replace Futaba's RF model.i think our X8 is fine,no problem to used in Hetic.

best,

meng
Aug 04, 2007, 10:45 PM
Suspended Account
Sweet, I look forward to hearing how they perform.

Will

Aug 04, 2007, 10:53 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by willhaney
Sweet, I look forward to hearing how they perform.

Will

will,

X8 is easy to use, which design is Plug & Play. replace your old FM RF module and change this one is OK.

meng
Aug 04, 2007, 11:48 PM
Somehow I would want a bit moe assurance that it will function properly than "I think it will work'

BM
Aug 05, 2007, 12:00 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillM
Somehow I would want a bit moe assurance that it will function properly than "I think it will work'

BM
BM,

hahha, great,i will test X8 in Hetic soon.

best,

meng
Aug 05, 2007, 01:21 AM
All electric, all the time!
Last edited by QuietRCFly; Jun 25, 2009 at 07:08 PM.
Aug 05, 2007, 08:19 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuietRCFly
Do you have a website or can you provide a datasheet will full specs and maybe the manual we can look at before purchasing?

Also, will you be offering your modules to shops for resale?

Thanks - Chris

Quiet RC Flying
www.quietrcflying.com
hi,chris,

our website is www.assan.cn, the new document will update soon.
the X8 2.4GHz system is our newest products.from the test, we think the X8 system is good enough,include in big heli.

for the test video, you can visit the website at :
http://bbs.5imx.com/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=176659
the model is RED ARROW EDF,the ESC and Control stystem (Futaba+X8-F+X8-R) from us.

best wishs,

meng
MSN&E-MAI: sales@assan.cn
Last edited by ASSAN; Aug 05, 2007 at 10:38 PM.
Aug 06, 2007, 01:31 AM
Thread OP

X8-J 2.4GHz RF module in JR's X3810

this picture is show our X8-J 2.4GHz RF Module repalce the old 72MHz JR RF Module in X-3810 Tx.

you can pay that 1)the old JR's metal antenna not take off,
2)we have no push button for programming

meng
http://www.assan.cn
MSN& E-MAIL: sales@assan.cn
Aug 06, 2007, 04:41 AM
most exalted one
And you have an FCC ID and an IC number? for US and Canada? Let me know when you do. ;>)
Aug 06, 2007, 05:03 AM
is it FHSS or DSSS? What output-power level? Is it legal in EU? What's the range?
Aug 06, 2007, 06:29 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4*60
And you have an FCC ID and an IC number? for US and Canada? Let me know when you do. ;>)
we have been send the samples to the lab,and start the process in apply FCC ID,i hope we can get it soon.
Aug 06, 2007, 06:52 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphael
is it FHSS or DSSS? What output-power level? Is it legal in EU? What's the range?
in 2.4GHz system, there are not only FHSS and DSSS, there have some other digitally modulated intentional radiators.we are the "others",i promise its abide the FCC and EU rule in 2.4GHz radio system., the 2.4GHz chip maker localed in EU and sold all around the world.

in some EU countries,our output power is legal; in some,its illegal.

for the control range, we all know it's depend on the condition.in our test,i can tell you that when we use the X8-Rp,on the ground, it's about 500 metres(1600 feet) , X8-R with an outside antenna, more than 750 metres(2400 feet) on the ground. on the air,more and more ........but,we haven't up the XPS's max 5 miles.hahha

it's enough for 95% application,i think.maybe meet 99%.

best wishs,

meng
http//www.assan.cn
MSN&E-MAIL: sales@assan.cn
Aug 06, 2007, 07:16 AM
Proud to eat Kraut ;-)
Interesting product!

Do you use custom hardware like Futaba or Spektrum, or of-the-shelf components like XPS does?
I assume the first, as you are mentioning you have to get an individual FCC approvement.

Good luck,

Julez

Quick Reply