Jul 31, 2007, 08:52 PM
Thread OP
New Product

Precision Aerobatics ADDICTION-www.Addiction3d.com

Hey guys,

This is a production video that we have been working on for a while. It’s the BEST video we have ever created (and you get to see Shaun flying the Addiction too).
For those of you who were not sure if they like that Addiction or not – download and make your decision!

So Click here to download GOT AN ADDICTION? THE MOVIE

Adad
Precision Aerobatics Team

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since the word is out we might as well introduce our new baby

NEW VIDEO Addiction 3D Festival

Download a video HERE

A wise man (edfrules) once wrote in this forum

"Full size aerobatic planes can't fly 3D (not well) so why are we making RC planes that are already limited by design? Why not start over with a blank sheet of paper and come up with something original, ground breaking, flies like a 3D plane should instead of a "scale" plane that is made to fly 3D. All the other aerobatic planes have all been made into 3D planes- why are we still trying to make the next best Yak,260, Edge,blah,blah.. Would love to see a plane that is a purpose built, ballz to the wall 3D monster, not scale and has had some wind tunnel testing, computer modeling, and of course real world flight testing. "Fiberfusion" technology would be awesome construction for an all out 3D'er. And most of all a really cool color scheme! Most of the schemes out there leave a little to be desired."

Well this is exactly what we had in mind when we conceived PA Addiction.

The Addiction features huge wing area 485 sq.in and amazing flying weight of only 750g (26.5oz).

Our target was to allow any pilot fly 3D inches off the ground.
How many times have you watched the videos on our website and thought “yeah right! Maybe when an expert is holding the sticks, but I’ll never be able to do that!” Well, with the Addiction YOU can! The PA Addiction is predictable and stable, with exceptional stall and slow speed handling characteristics, quick recovery and FiberFusion™ robustness.

It is designed for 3D beginners, 3D addicts working to bring their skills to another level or any pilot who simply wants to have pure unadulterated fun.

Although it is a mid-sized aircraft (close to the physical dimensions of the Katana MD) the Addiction is designed to be powered by an economical lightweight 20 size setup (PA Thrust 20, 25-30A ESC, 1500-1800mAh 11.1V). This set up makes the Addiction extremely responsive providing absolute control, so you can get out of the most difficult situations with ease.

Bottom line is that you’ll be naturally flying much lower and more aggressively than ever before.

Adad
Precision Aerobatics Team
Last edited by Precision Aerob; Aug 18, 2008 at 08:59 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 31, 2007, 08:55 PM
Holy crap..

Could this be my first ARF??? Reviews, user responses, how easy it will be to build, and time will tell!!!

This thing looks AMAZING!
Jul 31, 2007, 08:58 PM
Looks pretty sweet! Put me down for one. Any release date yet?
Jul 31, 2007, 08:59 PM
Sign me up! Right up my size alley
Jul 31, 2007, 09:12 PM
Awesome Plane!!, I have been flying one of the prototypes here for a while, and its a real 3D machine
Jul 31, 2007, 09:29 PM
Is it going to come in solids also? I love the look. Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jul 31, 2007, 09:39 PM
I work for ExtremeFlightRC
Nicely done, guys! I like that it has a unique look.
Jul 31, 2007, 09:47 PM
Model Bender
notice how the pics with the most views are the ones with the girl?
Jul 31, 2007, 09:57 PM
What would lonelasso do?
Looks and sounds very enticing! I'm subscribed...
Jul 31, 2007, 10:05 PM
Overlander
Holy Crap That Thing Is Tight!
Jul 31, 2007, 11:45 PM
Looks awesome.. Put me down for one...
Aug 01, 2007, 12:26 AM
The sky is my playground.
Nice, I like the red scheme.
Aug 01, 2007, 12:55 AM
Team Hammer

Sweet!!!!

I need one also KMD is great this will be another good plane for my hanger GOOD Work guys
Aug 01, 2007, 02:31 AM
What colors will it come in besides the purple and red?
Aug 01, 2007, 04:35 AM
Aerodynamically challenged

Nice Work!

Wow, never been accused of being a "wise" man before! I quess I resemble that remark! Nice plane...kind of Yakish fuse. Let's see some video! Although I would like to see a larger 5s-8s size in this airframe too. Still looks like you're creating/perpetuating more 3D addicts. Shameful

Quick Reply