Lumenier RB2205C-12 2400KV SKITZO Ceramic Bearing Motor
Old Nov 13, 2002, 02:01 PM
D W
Find More Posts by D W
D W
I love you man.
Thanks Guys,
I appreciate the compliments. I had the cowl idea in mind before I ordered the kit. Knew I could find a bottle somewhere that would fit. There are so many.
Now someone can make a Navy version of the Switchback. They required radial engines all the way up 'till the jet age.
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 13, 2002, 03:57 PM
Find More Posts by Rogerdoger

Covering Combo

D W,

I really like the combination yo have used with your SB. I like the blue stripes on that angle too. Sharp!

Roger
Old Nov 13, 2002, 04:01 PM
Find More Posts by CoClimber
Mountain Models Wannabe
Hmmm, maybe I should include a bottle of Gatorade with each kit...

Doug
Old Nov 13, 2002, 04:32 PM
Find More Posts by Steven9026
Doug ,
Really, you might consider vacuum forming some cowling for the planes. Don't you like the way I'm volunteering you for more work? I was thinking about doing one myself until D W came up with a simpler way.

Steven
Old Nov 13, 2002, 05:11 PM
D W
Find More Posts by D W
D W
I love you man.
Actually to be truthful, and I've said this on another thread, it's not an original idea. Some years ago I built a .15 sized AT-6 kit that actually required the black plastic bottom that were on all the 2 liter bottles at the time for the cowl. They don't make 2l bottles like that anymore, advances in plastic technology I guess. Always thought it was a neat idea. And now with the plethora of plastic bottles out there it was just a matter of finding one that fit.
Old Nov 13, 2002, 05:17 PM
Find More Posts by Steven9026
D W , I've been think about building a plane using the bottle as the fuselage as a joke, just something a little different