This thread is privately moderated by Angela H, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 18, 2007, 09:29 PM
Administrator
Thread OP
Discussion

Gear Heads

There's something about a car, especially a really fast car, that reminds me of something.... high school? That guy from high school? Monster truck night at the municipal auditorium? All of the above plus a little bit of dirt and oil. Exciting stuff.

Recently, RC cars just keep racing to get my attention. I started throwing some car possibilities out to the RCG authors and the excited answer was "We review cars? All right!" And so, yep, we review cars.

Coming soon on RCG, we've got a review of Futaba's 3VCS 2.4 GHz Surface Radio System paired with DuraTraxx Raze St 1/8 Scale 4WD Nitro RTR Stadium Truck. But if you need to see some car action, heat (yes, you can actually see the Mississippi heat in the video) and an RCG reviewer eat some dust, visit Ray Thomas and his review of the Tower Hobbies Nitro TOWER Terror MT .25 RTR . Guaranteed to make you want to go get a monster truck, maybe even a glow powered one, and drive the you-know-what out of it.

Finally, if you need to see more more more cars, our own RCG author Get Real changed his nightowlish ways for a day and spent some time at the Byron On-Road Nitro Challenge. Lots of pictures and race video!

Starting next week, we'll have some profiles of the fellas who bring you the reviews here on RCG. Meanwhile, let me know if there's anything you'd like to see covered on E Zone/RC Power/Lift Zone!

Your Editress In Chief,
Angela
Last edited by Angela H; Jul 18, 2007 at 09:51 PM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply