This thread is privately moderated by Tram, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 12, 2007, 11:23 AM
Fly it like you stole it..
Thread OP
Discussion

My Reviews..

Horizon Hobby ParkZone F-27Q Stryker BNF The Stryker. Q this time. It just keeps getting better.

Jigs Up Soldering Jig A handy soldering helper for all your connectors.

E-Flite L-4 Grasshopper The venerable Piper Cub goes to war!

Flight Line Plan's Goolie EPP Wing Two motors.. Durable.. Whirly, twirly, spinnarooni fun. Sounds neat! Lets try it.

David Kyjovsky and RC-Factory's EPP Yak 54 Fellow author Jon Barnes and I tag team the Yak 54.. If you are on the fence - put it in the cart.. Awesome aircraft.. This should be in the dictionary under "best value for my money."

Hobby Lobby's Graupner Nemesis Pylon Racer Nemesis. Jon Sharp. You can own one. Need to know more?

Abell RC Glamour 3D ARF You shouldn't judge a book by its cover, but every now and then there's a plane that just *looks* like fun!

Icare RC's Rainbow Autogyro Follow along as I pay tribute to Juan de la Cierva in this article on the iCare RC Rainbow autogryo. Thank you Senor de la Cierva!

Hobby Lobby 70mm F-4 Phantom ARF Phabulous. Phast. The Phantom comes to Hobby Lobby! Phollow along as we phind out what this Phantom is all about.

Eagle Tree Airspeed and Altimeter Standalone Sensors With these new sensors from Eagle Tree, you can answer, "How high can it go?" or "How fast is that thing?" in great detail!

SuperFlyRC.com's SuperFly What makes a plane super? Durability? Versatility? Wild moves beyond human comprehension? I have found a bundle of super EPP goodness, and they call it the SuperFly.

DiamondDustRC.com's Feather Duster I usually know a "bring a smile to your face" plane when I see one, and this time I find a diamond in the rough with the new Feather Duster.

ElectricJetFactory.com's Sport Jet 90 As they say, bigger is better, and hot on the heels of his super successful Sport Jet 70, EJF hits us with the Sport Jet 90.

NewDirectionsRC.com's VecJet XT Ever heard of the "Spin Cycle?" No? Check it out!

Flying Balsa PT-Gyro Autogyro Kit Review Something different to take to the field that's as fun to fly as it is unique to look at!

Eagle Tree Data Logger V3 Ah, the electric enigma: You think you have the utopian setup, yet your motor still smells like burnt toast. I have been there too, but now he turns to the new eLogger V3.

MSComposit Semi-Scale EPP Cap 232 Why EPP and low and slow aerobatics make for a winning combination, this time with a semi-scale, great looking and handling 64" Cap 232!

Bantam e-Stations Two Meter Balancer/Wattmeter I explore this RC gadget that truly "pays for itself in one easy payment."

GWS FW-190 Butcher Bird GWS releases the Butcher Bird for all to own!

Hansen Hobbies 256K CAMPAC Module - If you've reached the stage with your transmitter of "model deletion," this memory module for Futabe Radios is for you!

RTL Fasteners Master Builder 5000 Assortment - Ever go frustratedly rummaging around in the parts bin looking for the perfect split washer for your 8/32 bolt? Never again!

Futaba 12FG Radio Review - Reliability and flexibility wrapped into an super-easy-to-program package for the serious RC enthusiast. I tour the Futaba 12FGA!

SuperFly RC Hyper Flea - Low on maintenance, high on fun, The HyperFlea from Super Fly RC is that plane you've been looking for that can live in the trunk of your car and be ready anytime for a quick fling.

Electric Jet Factory - Sport Jet 70 - I meet the EJF Sport Jet 70 EDF ARF...the next generation of the Minx 300 family.

Bantam BC-8 Multi Chemistry Charger - Safe, easy, powerful, versatile. Did we mention safe?

Bantam BC-6 Charger - Every now and then an item will place itself well above the competition, and the Bantam e-Station BC6 is just one of those items.

Light Flight RC 2 Turn Brushless Motor - LightFlite introduces some strong contenders into the brushless inrunner market with their ARC-28-37-2 motors!

Millennium RC SSX - I add some pizzazz to my existing GWS Slow Stick powertrain with the Millennium RC balsa wing and tail upgrade, the Slow Stick X Kit!

Millennium RC Micro SSX ARF - Honey, I shrunk the Slow Stick X! Meet the extremely portable micro size SSX from Millennium RC!

Hobby Lobby Telemaster Electro - Some form of Telemaster has allowed hundreds if not thousands to take wings of flight in this wonderful hobby. It has also served those who have already learned to fly, in the capacity of a great sport flier and a utility plane of all sorts. The Telemaster has been available for years in various sizes and now, this classic hit is available in an ARF.

Hobby Lobby Dynamic 400 Pylon Racer - I explore this great looking electrified speed machine, and find... "It is a purpose build racer and excels in this. Quick is a good name for what is. I found my self turning, climbing and diving and having a blast doing so."

Gunderson Aero Designs S-1 Slope Soarer - I had a great time reviewing the S-1 Slope Soaring Sailplane! The S1 has brought a new excitement for me in this hobby – energy retention I think is the name of the game in sloping and it appears the S1 does it very well.

Adrian Page 40" Super Cub Kit - I had a fantastic time exploring this gorgeous laser cut kit, and the resulting great looking, great flying, scale electric 40" Super Cub.

Radical RC Vertigo 3D Kit - Jason Noll's new design, Radical RC's Verti-Go 3D kit. This little aerobat will do almost anything, is a quick and easy (although not interlocking) build, and is a docile, well mannered aerobat when set up mild.

Mountain Models Dusk Stick Kit - I will be reviewed the Mountain Models DuskStik. However, I will be doing so with two main goals in mind. Firstly being, to determine what sort of flyer the Duskstik really is, and secondly whether or not it will prove to be a decent night flyer. I decided to do this since the popularity of night flying seems to be growing greatly; I thought this platform might prove to be great for relaxing night flying.

Seagull Models Decathlon ARF - I explore this great looking, great flying new ARF of this classic scale aerobat.
Last edited by Tram; Oct 01, 2011 at 10:40 AM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply