Mar 28, 2013, 01:28 PM
Fly Bluff Park, Long Beach CA
Thread OP
Hello Fellow RC Builders, Flyers and Enthusiasts!!

We have just finished a recent expansion and have launched a new site to go along with our original site: a one-stop shop now offering accessories, electronics and kits coming soon!

RCSkyFlyer.com is our wholesale site. ( EPP and Carbon )

RCSkyFlyers.com is our retail site. ( with Depron, EPP, Carbon, Electronics and Accessories ).

Thank you all for your patience and understanding as we worked on getting this labor of love off the ground and flying onto the virtual ether!!

Thank you also for your SEVEN years of support and business, we are grateful to be serving your building material and now accessory needs!!

We wouldn't have lasted this long if not for you and your support!

God bless you All!!!
to remove ads between posts
Apr 24, 2013, 09:31 AM
I have ordered and the price seems reasonable. I will report on the quality of the EPP foam when I get it.

Bob
Apr 25, 2013, 10:15 AM
Thread OP
Thank you for your support corderbo!!

Happy Building!
May 22, 2013, 05:35 PM
SUPERB RC CRASH MASTER
What props are recommended for each of the various motors that are now on the new web site?

Daniel
May 24, 2013, 01:16 AM
early retired & loving it
HELP! When I'm on your website http://rcskyflyers.com/
I select any carbon stock, ex. here the 5mm.
http://rcskyflyers.com/index.php?opt...=37&Itemid=524
says there are 115 in stock.
there is no button to order the item.
What am I doing wrong?
May 24, 2013, 01:44 AM
Thread OP
Thanks for asking that, RC CrashBurn! Please forward that question via the email contact at that new site, Michael knows exactly what props work with which motors.

bnrusso, sorry you're having that problem. I'm in the process of selling the business and I've currently put all sales on hold ( honoring and fulfilling all sales up to and as of today ) due to a transition and my partner / friend in San Diego being in transition as well. Sorry for the inconvenience.
May 24, 2013, 01:45 AM
Thread OP

EPP Foam business for sale

Hello Fellow Enthusiasts,

This is Ed the owner of RCSkyFlyer.com.

I am retiring from the foam / RC business for the time being and would like to offer this 7 year business to anyone who would like take it to the next level. I'm offering the website, name and brand and possible the foam and carbon inventory. The inventory can be had in the next 15 days to realize a turn-key opportunity, otherwise new inventory will need to be purchased to get into business. The reason being for the 15 day threshold is that I've let my friend in San Diego absorb the inventory in that time, for he has other business he needs to tend to. There is no time limit in purchasing the rest of the business. The purchase or contract to offer the electronics / accessories will have to be worked out with my friend Michael.

The business is debt free / unencumbered, has a search engine presence and a recognizable brand and name with a worldwide clientele list ( which is also included for sale ).

My friend Michael in San Diego can corroborate any and all necessary information regarding the business, for he's been running it for me since October of last year.

Please inquire via the website rather than RCGroups.

RCSkyFlyer
Last edited by RCSkyFlyer; Jun 05, 2013 at 02:58 PM. Reason: clarification
Jun 05, 2013, 01:06 PM
Thread OP
Finally put the financials together for your perusing pleasure. And sorry for the delay in responding to the inquiries via RCGroup's inbox, I don't check it as often, so please send all inquiries to the website's email ( [email protected] )

Thanks!!!
Jun 05, 2013, 05:37 PM
Suspended Account
i sell epp laser cut kits too they are su yak 54
Jun 06, 2013, 10:48 AM
Thread OP
That's great.

I suggest you create a new thread and offer your efforts there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funflyer111
i sell epp laser cut kits too they are su yak 54
Jun 19, 2013, 11:08 AM
Thread OP
Still looking for qualified buyers. This is a small business ( less than 100k per year ) and the ROI is about 40% or so.

Please contact us at [email protected] ( not via the rcgroups email platform nor phone calls, thanks ). In your email, you can leave your return phone number and the best time to call you back / respond.
Jul 09, 2013, 05:55 PM
Thread OP
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac...924902263.html
Jul 10, 2013, 06:43 AM
---- --
so it may finally happen, that sucks, especially since i need foam and carbon now. michael in san diego already has all the inventory? i just need a six-pack and some carbon, damn.
i know you want out but, i almost wish it wouldn't happen... i don't like change and you were so close to san bernacesspool. double-damn.

i hope it does work out,
michael clyde
Jul 11, 2013, 11:20 AM
Thread OP
Hey Michael,

Yeah, sorry for the bad news. I've grown out of the business and I have a pursuit I need to focus on... it was a pleasure serving everyone their foam needs and I've met a lot of great people virtually and in person.
Jul 25, 2013, 11:51 AM
Thread OP
bump

Quick Reply