Ivan Pettigrew Planes - Build Threads and Videos - Page 227 - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by LukeZ, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 14, 2017, 07:03 PM
TripleThreatRC on YouTube
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivves
Hi all. Can someone tell me how to get in toutch. With Ivan.P. no response on his email .... Ivanp2@shaw.ca. ? I' m in the need of a wing rib templates or a complete plan set for the DH Comet. Have to build a new wing !
Thanks for any help. Ivan. "Ivve" Hallberg. Sweden
As far as I know, that is still his current email address (as of a month ago) You might try the website for his plans here:

http://www.ivansplans.com/

I hope that helps!

Cheers, Bob
to remove ads between posts
Sep 15, 2017, 01:54 PM
Slip the surly bonds...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivves
Hi all. Can someone tell me how to get in toutch. With Ivan.P. no response on his email .... Ivanp2@shaw.ca. ? I' m in the need of a wing rib templates or a complete plan set for the DH Comet. Have to build a new wing !
Thanks for any help. Ivan. "Ivve" Hallberg. Sweden
PM sent.
Sep 15, 2017, 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sopwith Mike
PM sent.
Can`t find any PM ?
Sep 15, 2017, 03:08 PM
That's definitely the correct email. Mike is more in the loop than I am these days, so hopefully you can connect with him via PM. Ivan very well could be on vacation, sometimes also an email can get lost in the clutter. If you haven't already it won't hurt to send him a second email.
Oct 14, 2017, 10:40 AM

Piaggio 136 Royal Gull Blog started

This is a 'spirit of Ivan' design of the super smooth Italian twin engined gull wing amphibian. As part of my policy of never making things too easy, flaps and retracts will be included.

Span will be 76" for a scale of 1:7. Motive power will be as used on my Sealand, which had its water maiden at this years BIMBO meet.

The blog can (I hope) be found at R/C Blogs\SHK1ECGs Blog\Piaggio 136 Royal Gull.

Plans are complete and the build is about to start. Come along for the ride - constructive comments and advice (as they always are from BIMBO members) will be welcomed.
Oct 15, 2017, 02:36 AM
Looks like a fascinating project Martin. I've subscribed to your build thread.
Oct 30, 2017, 10:26 PM
CRRC member

Supermarine Stranraer?

Inspired by a nice picture of this in FSM, and the RCAF history, wondered if there is an Ivan-esque plan or short kit anyone could recommend?
Last edited by patricksurry; Oct 31, 2017 at 07:34 AM. Reason: add pic