View Poll Results: Your vote for botom wing color scheme
Original color scheme 122 40.67%
Black white stripes 178 59.33%
Voters: 300. You may not vote on this poll

Jul 19, 2010, 09:28 PM
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeboxer
I will take it if the first guy does not want it. Recently put mine in with a beautiful inverted flat spin. As hard as I try to get one going I never can, but from a hover at 20' she falls on her back and I am trying to flip it out with no luck. I had the high rates on and was adding power before the ground come up and smacked me. So I pieced back the motor box and now need a cowl everthing else including the top wing which took the majority of the impact was okay. So please give me a PM with payment information. Thanks!
I think Vitter is going to take it all, but if not, I'll let you know...

SteveT
Latest blog entry: My shop....
to remove ads between posts
Nov 17, 2011, 03:16 PM
Super Nice Guy
Pitts Python from ZG - Are these still available?

Thanks,

JC
Nov 17, 2011, 03:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JC Spohr
Pitts Python from ZG - Are these still available?

Thanks,

JC
I think we have one left, Call Greg here at the shop if interested 678-513-4450
Nov 17, 2011, 04:40 PM
TKNA
I have a used one for sale which includes the servos. It has been flown about six times and is in excellent condition. Never crashed and no damage. Anyone interested? Make offer.
Nov 19, 2011, 11:53 PM
They Call him Dead!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkna
I have a used one for sale which includes the servos. It has been flown about six times and is in excellent condition. Never crashed and no damage. Anyone interested? Make offer.
Where are you?
Nov 20, 2011, 07:52 PM
TKNA

ZeroGravity Pitts Python

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead
Where are you?
I'm located in the Dallas area. You can contact me on my email at [email protected], if interested.
Oct 24, 2019, 10:40 PM
I decided to pull my Pitts Python out of mothballs and fly it today.
It's still a great flying plane.
Is anyone else still flying theirs?

Zero Gravity Pitts Python Flight (7 min 17 sec)
Jan 13, 2020, 11:44 PM
30 yrs. Of Aircraft flying!
Got my late fathers (Everydayflyer) Zero gravitiy pitts out and cleaned it up from hanging in the garage for past 4 years and bond it to my Ix12. took out yesterday and flew two flights. Good flying plane and with the motor he has in it on 4s plenty of power. But it needs a spinner. what size spinner would be good on this plane anyone have a suggestion?

here a video of it flying.
Zero Gravity Pitts Python Bipe. 1st flight in years (6 min 30 sec)
Jan 14, 2020, 10:09 PM
Use the 4S Luke
Looks like it remembers how to fly. You might have to mock up a few sizes on the bench until you find one you like.
Jan 14, 2020, 10:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by epoweredrc
Got my late fathers (Everydayflyer) Zero gravitiy pitts out and cleaned it up from hanging in the garage for past 4 years and bond it to my Ix12. took out yesterday and flew two flights. Good flying plane and with the motor he has in it on 4s plenty of power. But it needs a spinner. what size spinner would be good on this plane anyone have a suggestion?
In my video directly above your post, I'm using a 2.5" spinner
Jan 16, 2020, 08:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by feathermerchant
Looks like it remembers how to fly. You might have to mock up a few sizes on the bench until you find one you like.
Yeah, honestly I know i flew it years ago at least once but i wasn't as good with full body built up planes. it flys really good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsmheli
In my video directly above your post, I'm using a 2.5" spinner
Thank you.
Jan 21, 2020, 04:43 PM
Thanks again for the info on the spinner i ordered one from Extreme flight came today and got it installed. had to install a longer prop adapter but besides that it went right on and looks so so much better.
ordered the Elite 63mm one

Quick Reply