This thread is privately moderated by Angela H, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 07, 2007, 10:48 PM
Administrator
Thread OP
Discussion

Reviews in Review

I have to say that I am so very outstandingly PROUD of the group of authors that we have here at RCGroups.com. Good pilots, builders, writers and all around nice fellas. They've been nothing but kind (and haven't even hazed me at all... mostly ) to the new girl on the block.

Prejudiced I am, I'll admit, as I think all of them are great, but a couple of reviews of note if you haven't had a chance to get around to the ezone this week:

First, Mike Heer's excellent review of Hobby Lobby's FlyCamOne. As I told Mike, he looks like he's having a leeeetle too much fun with those tanks.

And from another Mike in another state, the Great Planes 71" Seawind ARF e-conversion. Don't we all wish we had a big ol' plane to play with on our own personal backyard lake?

Coming soon that I'm looking forward to: Hobbico Infrared 1/24th scale Tiger I & Leopard 2 A5 VS Tank (there's Mike and those tanks again), lots of good things from GWS, the Multiplex Cularis Electric ARF Sailplane, the Hangar 9 Sundowner Formula 1 Racer, a couple from Fliton, a couple from Extreme Flight, boats, cars - all kinds of fun stuff.

If you have anything that you would like to see reviewed on RCGroups, send me a note! Let me know what interests you.

e Zone/RC Power/Lift Zone Editress in Chief

Angela
Last edited by Jim T. Graham; Jul 08, 2007 at 09:55 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 08, 2007, 07:08 PM
Fly it like you stole it..
Quote:
They've been nothing but kind (and haven't even hazed me at all... mostly ) to the new girl on the block.
Ooh, is that a challenge?
Jul 13, 2007, 10:39 AM
In NY's beautifull hills
Angela,
Just curious how a young girl w/ such a beautifull family (OK,your husbands not "beautifull") finds time to enjoy RC let alone be Editress in Chief of this fine site ?
I'm sure eveyone would like to know what your favorite RC toys are if you don't mind sharing.

Thks & good editressing

Bob
Jul 13, 2007, 11:35 AM
Administrator
Thread OP
YOUNG. You're my new favorite person I think.

Oh, I have no time. LOL Two small kids and a job. I enjoy from afar. I just get to read about it quite a bit. My husband is a 3D glow guy and I lean that way as well so that's what we have most around here, but I am finding (in my old age) that the odder the thing, the better. Which is surprising since I'm usually a purist about (certain) things.
Dec 25, 2008, 02:59 AM
Women Fly Too
Hi Angela, I've never looked around this site until now. I guess I am excited about the holidays, just like a little kid. Anyway, I had a list of three groups that one section said I could join. I was wondering if this invitation is global throughout to all members. I certainly am not a great writer, not very qualified to perform reviews, though I have attempted a few in my limited foray into the male world of radio controlled hobbies. Well.... guess it really isn't that way anymore. Thank you for the invite. Caley aka CrashCaley aka EDFFanatic

Quick Reply