This thread is privately moderated by DiabloKid, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 05, 2007, 01:37 AM
CAP 232-aholic
Thread OP
Cool

AirShow Pics

Took these at Andrews AirForce Base at this years airshow. The pics need to be cropped and cleaned up but im lazy. They have been resized and they lost some quality but ill get them sorted later. Enjoy these
to remove ads between posts
Jul 05, 2007, 04:18 PM
The sky is my playground.
Nice pics, what camera were you using? I need to make an upgrade. Hey check my blog I watched an F/A-18F demo just last weekend. Same squadron...probably the same guys..
Jul 05, 2007, 11:58 PM
CAP 232-aholic
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dora Nine
Nice pics, what camera were you using? I need to make an upgrade. Hey check my blog I watched an F/A-18F demo just last weekend. Same squadron...probably the same guys..

thanks for the comments sir, here is my setup:

Nikon D50
Nikkor 70-200mm 2.8vr lens
think the settings were f4 running the vr and all shots were handheld.

I perosnally didnt like most the pics I took, the sky was gray all day so I struggled to clean shots, im still learning how to properly use the camera but I still manage to get some decent shots
Last edited by DiabloKid; Jul 08, 2007 at 02:04 AM.
Jul 08, 2007, 06:54 AM
The sky is my playground.
I knew it! I'm gonna have to buy a "D" Something or other...I had a "200" in my hands the other day. I need to stop tire kicking.. Thanks!

Quick Reply