This thread is privately moderated by pval3, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 04, 2007, 06:50 PM
Find More Posts by pval3
Trader Rating: 16
Wanted

old plans search merlyn sagitta ro8 drifter 2 wind drifter

hey all

I am in the process of setting up an archive for older plans.

old plans would like to find:
merlyn, sagitta 600/ 900/ xc ro8 drifter 2 wind drifter, all paragons.

I am hoping that I can find some of these mainly for reference purposes.

I had these plans long ago and still have parts or pieces of a few of the finished models but lost many through divorce 13 years ago.

I am interested in them even if they are stained, torn or worn as I plan on scanning them for future use.

I have recovered two of 6 **tubes** I count 30 different plans many long out of production and print from the 70s-early 90s and am willing to work a loan/ swap / trade or whatever you are interested in within reason.

I am willing to "lend you my plans" if you are willing to do the same . . . I will return them when finished.

I also have a set of 4 binders with construction articles from Model Builder, model airplane news and model aviation from the same period . . . lots of great stuff and how too articles also . . . mostly old tech stuff but still topical for the RES guys.

Thanks
Phil
Last edited by pval3; Jul 04, 2007 at 06:57 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 05, 2007, 01:56 AM
Find More Posts by gorgeflyer
Trader Rating: 9
Slope Dog
I think I have Drifter II and Windrifter plans floating around in the shop some where. I can get them copied if you want to cover the cost.
Old Jul 05, 2007, 02:46 AM
Find More Posts by OriginalBilly
Trader Rating: 145

Vintage Plans

Quote:
Originally Posted by pval3
hey all

I am in the process of setting up an archive for older plans.

old plans would like to find:
merlyn, sagitta 600/ 900/ xc ro8 drifter 2 wind drifter, all paragons.

Thanks
Phil
Hello........ I have all the plans that you are looking for
Old Jul 05, 2007, 07:01 PM
Find More Posts by Belassis
Trader Rating: 16
Is there a chance in heck that either of you have the plans for a Frank Zaic G-99 wing? I sure could use it if you did.

Thanks
Charly