May 28, 2021, 07:28 PM
This is kid stuff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by joelspangler
I did actually build a new one with a longer nose. I haven't decided what decals to put on it yet, but it's been up in the air a few times and works well. Both of these have differential thrust via radio mix for virtual rudder. I scaled the mixing at 100% on the first one, and it makes the plane pretty unstable so we never really use it. I also added it on my mix for the 2nd one and put it at something like 30% which makes it actually usable for turning. I've never managed to get a single plane into a flat spin, but I might try on the short nosed one.

There are the ESC's. Those KF4 wings work well, don't they?

The term"flat spin" usually refers to the horizontal plane, I'm talking about pulling it straight up, full throttle/left yaw, Set your mix to 100%, charge up your best battery, and go for it.

BTW: I name all my foamies "Flirtin' With Disaster xxx", as in any plane that lets me fly it is.........
I think I'm on 11, or 13, or so and having a ball with this hobby.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply