Any update/new info on the d.i.y. planes from silverlit?? - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Jun 26, 2007, 12:06 AM
Discussion

Any update/new info on the d.i.y. planes from silverlit??

Man oh man have i been waiting for these ever since the sky forces came out, and i saw these!

better transmitter....check.

better/cooler looking plane odies.....check.

four motor set ups........check.

wonder if they'll make 3 channel versions for the "professional/advanced" models???
to remove ads between posts
Jun 26, 2007, 12:30 AM
I WANT THE ****!!
all we can do is hope
Jun 26, 2007, 12:40 AM
RC-Kraut
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemeane

better transmitter....check.

four motor set ups........check.
never heard about this, all infos about the new DIY kits didnt mention this. On the toy fair in nürnberg also no signs of this. Its only in single parts available and some new planes.

CU
Jun 26, 2007, 01:05 AM
Duane Cruz
I've only read about them in the silverlit catalog, but do any of you know where to find them. I know there not in the states.

Duane
Jun 26, 2007, 02:17 AM
RC-Kraut
Douane they are still not available. I suspect they come together with the Acrobat, the palm Z etc. in late summer/autumn. CU
Jun 26, 2007, 06:52 AM
The Shadows are coming!
Not sure if you guys saw this link - drool.

http://www.flyingtoys.co.uk/silverlit.html

The DIY stuff looks interesting, along with the 3 channel machines and the camera equipped "spyplane"; oh yeah, and the Acrobat. The only worry on some of these is that the flight times are only a few minutes - I guess they're the ones using IR control. But the DIY options look as though the normally quoted 10-15 min is the norm, remembering that the Sports can be flown indoors for close on 30 min at low throttle cruise. At last some of them will be wheel equipped for ROGs, thats a big plus.

Guess we've gotta wait; maybe next month?????
Jun 26, 2007, 07:02 AM
RC-Kraut
Ok sirion - thats the link . Funny, I bet for the four engined gear, they changed the crappy transistors to Fets or other better ones with more Amp's. Guys - this idea for the DIY kits might have come from THIS forum here, when they (jealous !) saw, what WE made out of their stuff
Jun 26, 2007, 08:56 AM
Duane Cruz
Well, I hope they share it with the rest of the world cause I'm being transfered to Korea for a year. Thanks for the info!

Duane
Jun 26, 2007, 09:45 AM
they need to release em NOW!!!!
its summer, perfect sales time!!!!

/calm down

on a side note, my sister has one of those little cameras, i think she bought it at walmart or walgreens.. cant remember.
takes digital photos pooly inside, but pretty decent outside.. i wonder if its the same one...
Last edited by Torx; Jun 26, 2007 at 09:53 AM.
Jun 26, 2007, 09:49 AM
The Shadows are coming!
Duane - North or South
Jun 26, 2007, 10:56 AM
sweet, looks like i brought these up at the right time!
So no one here has any info on release dates???
i know we have alot of industry people here that have to know something about whats going on

Quick Reply