This thread is privately moderated by pitviper51, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 18, 2007, 09:55 AM
Actual Model Aviator.
Thread OP
Discussion

new toy pics

closed....
Last edited by pitviper51; Jun 19, 2007 at 11:00 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 18, 2007, 04:35 PM
The sky is my playground.
Nice! It's always good to see other shooters out there.
Jun 18, 2007, 07:41 PM
I do not know where Kentucky is, but by mixing the name with the guns exposing desires it makes me think it is somewhere inside USA.

It's always funny to see things like this, or those videos where "americans" shoot rc planes with heavy guns, or even a helicopter equiped with rocket launcher...

It only demonstrate the love that americans have for guns...

And it really doesnt get me any surprised when i see a 13 years old boy killing all his friend at the school, or "poor" americans sending their children to die in a non-sense war and even worse, saying it is a good thing, because so they would be being Patriots...

Everyone has what deserves...

Please people, is there any other word to describe that but "STUPID"?
Jun 18, 2007, 08:11 PM
Actual Model Aviator.
Thread OP

huh

Quote:
Originally Posted by hate
I do not know where Kentucky is, but by mixing the name with the guns exposing desires it makes me think it is somewhere inside USA.

It's always funny to see things like this, or those videos where "americans" shoot rc planes with heavy guns, or even a helicopter equiped with rocket launcher...

It only demonstrate the love that americans have for guns...

And it really doesnt get me any surprised when i see a 13 years old boy killing all his friend at the school, or "poor" americans sending their children to die in a non-sense war and even worse, saying it is a good thing, because so they would be being Patriots...

Everyone has what deserves...

Please people, is there any other word to describe that but "STUPID"?

well said on a few topics, this is a savage m93 .17hmr.. plans for mostly target shooting, the scope it over done becasue the range of this lil thing will surprize most ppl, and it has a buller drop clicker on it made for the .17hmr.. so the accuracy is high and the inpact to the shooter is none.. sure beats getting beat up by a 30-06..
mike
Jun 19, 2007, 03:38 AM
The sky is my playground.
Anyone else notice the irony of the person with a screename of "hate." Just wondering.
Jun 19, 2007, 06:47 AM
Actual Model Aviator.
Thread OP
nope no surprizes there... i had to put this thread up so another forum good get the pics, never expected this much views
mike
Jun 19, 2007, 03:04 PM
very cool mike Hate whats ur prob man honestly
Old Jun 19, 2007, 06:10 PM
diogolopes
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Offensive content (Profanity). It is temporarily hidden while diogolopes edits it.
Jun 19, 2007, 06:14 PM
Actual Model Aviator.
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by hate
With me? problem? there's no problem, just fun... just fun when i see s*h*i*t happening over there and people asking "Whyyyy..?? why..?????" ehheehe...

lets behave like we don't know why.....

where are you?? some of us HERE dont like the crap on the news either.. lets get the this back on topic..
mike
Jun 19, 2007, 06:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitviper51
where are you?? some of us HERE dont like the crap on the news either.. lets get the this back on topic..
mike
What i mean poor little friend, is that america's problems related to belical issues are your own fault.

Historically american people has always enjoyed guns, has always killed each other, more and more as the time passes....

This is the society your people has built, but the problem (yes, i have a problem and here it is) is that it is not only inside america, your president feel so proud in disserminating this around the world....

I wonder how long will it take for american people figure out how dumb you are?

Fahrenheit, september 11, by michael moore: "controvery... what controversy...?"

Quick Reply