This thread is privately moderated by magic612, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 14, 2019, 01:53 PM
@Rednas i seen a problem before you even launched. The tailplane was twisting just by the wind.

This gives a very spongey and unpredictable flight. One problem is you have a very long 'moment arm'. This is the rear length of the fuselage, if you shorten it, it will be much less twisty. Also consider glueing some carbon flat bar to the sides of the fusealge to stiffen.

As Ant0 said, your rudder is on the small side, this would also give it the wandery vague flight. Note especially tied in with a twisting tail.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 11, 2019, 11:41 AM
Ron_RC
I like building stuff out of foam board. Here are a couple of my builds.
Very Smooth Video from an RC F-22 (3 min 6 sec)

UFO Flying Saucer Beams Up My Wife! (4 min 18 sec)

Quick Reply