This thread is privately moderated by magic612, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 29, 2018, 01:51 AM
jofro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grantham Kid
Nice. I'm sure you can handle it.
Cheers, well, before I managed to flick few switches to lower rates it kept me on my toes, and soon after I climbed to very safe altitude.
My second flight was lot more relaxed but it needed some work back on the bench before next flying sessions, hopefully more to my expectations.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 29, 2018, 02:20 AM
Chasin' that Neon Rainbow
I've had a fright or two in the past where I've taken off with twice as much throw as what I have needed. It can be very scary. LOL
Jul 29, 2018, 04:05 AM
jofro
Always better to have more than not enough!
Jul 31, 2018, 04:05 AM
jofro
After my initial 3 test flights I have found enough of Ail. authority to seal off the top wing , thus reducing the load on servos and extra free play. Another test flight with smaller prop and lover 3S voltage didn't make any difference in performance but the wind was too high to experiment with various props so after short much better stability flight I went for a swim instead.
Jul 31, 2018, 12:19 PM
OliverW
WING

Quick Reply